Abu Dhabi National Hotels

United Arab Emirates501 reviews

Clear
3.2Pay & Benefits

Job security & on-time salary

The overall performance of the company is good. Individuals' experience in the company depends upon someone's behavior or experience. So my experience is better than others. I am happy with the company.

Pros

Free food, accommodation and transportation

Very handful work, better prospect, good support from management, workplace good, no hardest job, working at head office management dept. Communication between managers and staff was very nice.

Pros

Free Accommodation, food meals, and transportation availability.

Cons

Duty hrs accordingly

Hospitality

Salary is fair management better Facilities are good people are fairly and kind stress is part of a job and i learned a lot be patient and good worker

I give 4 stars..

Abu Dhabi national hotel is good company. but management is not good like operation manager or location manager.. everything is ok like job . Location. Salary. Accommodations etc

it was a good experience working for this company in uae, i would like to recommend this company for the freshers who wants learn something new things

i will review this company average because the company does'nt give you much benefits in terms of salary but i have learned a lot of things which might be good for my future.

Company is good but less salary

ADNH it's big company in abudhabi And they'll are follow the rules and regulations .I think its good but my salary not enough for me that's why I'm going to change the company

Number 1 in UAE company and world best company

Good company for workers and specially management staffs are good Right time vacation for staying with family and emergency cases on way to take risks from management Really appreciate they are carrying staff.

NO Games on location / have games on camp area

ADNH is a good platform to work & gain a good experiance in catering field. salary on time. ADNH camp is very clean and good maintain. Food is not good in Camp.

More location

Area manager was so amazing, Benefits all good and nice location duty hours is good. Customer are all nice and management of the location is fantastic.

Pros

Benefits are good

Cons

Changing management not good.

good working atmosphere.

Systematic, Priority for health and safety......They providing good working atmosphere. Providing good accommodation facilities and transport facilities. They looking first safety all over the area. Till ending I don't have any problem about getting delay salary.

Learning environment

we can build a good career ..we following updated technology . month end some hard. colleagues are friendly salary is comparative .more chance for promotion

Excellent Company Salary On Time

Enjoy to work under ADNH-Compass, Good thing is salary is on time & they don’t cheat in OT. Salary Received Whole Month Feel Relaxed & Interest in Work increase.

Good atmosphere

It's a great working experience in the adnh company

I'm so excited in the adnh company. I want to learn more about my work and job descriptions, and need little more salary. That's why I want to change my company.... I'm well qualified but no other experience....I need some training for other positions

Good

Company is good .hard work salary very poor.i asked office boy but not giving company. So i will try another company office boy job. i like that job i need office boy.

Productive & a Learning Base for ISO standardization

Reputed Concern, where it teaches you to move forward & educates the system. Also staff salary payment had never been a challenge & always stayed promising to its employees.

The most enjoyable part of the company

Abu Dhabi national hotel company is a good company in the UAE. in the last 4 year they couldn't salary increment or something else, in this context i would like to change the company and job

Abu dhabi national hotel compass is very popular in UAE

Abu dhabi national hotel compass is a good company or agency salary is time to time and updated Abu dhabi national hotel compass is number companies for me

Just I learned lot of experience and roadways here

I like to continuously work here but they are not increase my salary thatswhy I find the job outside good company and currently I got the 3500/- with free food allowance & accommodation but I find 4000/- salary

Best

Good Environment to work where multi nations work together. Cleaner to Admin staff works together very hard without any partiality to bring the operation a better.

Not interested

Company doesn't care old stuff this not fair . increase old stuff salary .so thay are enjoy the wark and love the company.compney should be thinking this

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Abu Dhabi National Hotels. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Abu Dhabi National Hotels