Abu Dhabi National Hotels

Abu Dhabi National Hotels Pay & Benefits reviews

United Arab Emirates496 reviews

Clear
3.2Pay & Benefits

It has given me a lot of experience and knowledge to learn and work with people from different countries.

A very big company with a lot of hardworking and well trained staffs and managers who always provide clients with the best of services. But, i wish they can improve salary and gratuity.

Pros

Free lunches is good

Cons

short break, health care

It was an experience working there

Good communication, Attitude, time management, working under pressure, working on my own ,customer care services, I really enjoyed working with Abu Dhabi national hotel

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

In time

Work environment is very bad

Low salary, too political and management team is unprofessional. You dont have any right for anything. If you raise any issue you will be a subject for termination. You’re like in a movie, if they want to remove you they can just play.

Pros

free transportation

Cons

long hours of work, managers make their own ruless

Dp world

* Night shift* I acquired a lot of knowledge at work place and gained much experience.* The management was poor with low salary.*Strictful work place*Pressure at work always has been

Pros

Free food, free accommodation and free transport

Cons

10 hours

Productive but stressful

Very poor manegment especially in Al ain, Very poor accomodation and food. Bad treatment towards some of the staff members,Long day hours worked ..Luck of recognition

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Long hours of work

Adnh is very good company.

abudhabi national hotel's are very good company.management are very good and salary giving at the first date of the month.i realy miss the abudhabi national hotels company.

Alain tawam hospital

I work has a supervisor 10 years but I like company policy and safety for staff and accumdation and company giving time to time salary and good accumdation and transport and good training for staff all

Pros

I work happy

Cons

12 Hours

Good everything

Working place very good, Salary coming on every month time to time, work experience very good,Weekly off,Best management, Early once going trip to india.

Management not good

In this company no respect for cooks and chef. There is no off weekly not giving proper staff in kitchen they give less staff put pressure in our head weekly off duty doing but no money paid only monthly salary coming no overtime also.

Pros

Cons

Yes hrs work but no overtime

This Company is very good but in some location Management is not good

My personal overall experience is very good in this company. Everything (Accomodations, Transportation,Medical, Airfares) are provided by company. In future I would like to work with this company again but with different management.

Pros

Free food

Cons

Short hours

I worked for one of their projects, the work was very stressful and the management team was not professional.

For me it was a very bad experience because the salary was not enough and their accommodation was not comfortable for me as they mentioned in the interview earlier.

Productive and fun work place

It was hard working abroad but i enjoyed it because i have learned and experienced a lot.It was hard working abroad because you don't know the personality of other person

Pros

Free lunch, free accomodation and transportation.

Cons

Nothing.

Productive and good place to work

Its been a nice working at Adnh since free accomodation, free food and free transportation. All in provided and aways giving on time salary no delayed, the work environment is very smooth and has giving always a fair job to everyone, I wish i xan go back to ADNH again.

Pros

Free food, accomodation and transpo

It has a long way to go

The company provides great training and great opportunity for those from far countries like me. However their management is disorganized in terms of getting pay on time and handling employee complaints. It comes off as ignorant because they treat immigrants as if they are children. I.e. they make promises and fail to keep them. They breach contract rules so take care to read carefully before signing. The HR is unhelpful.

Pros

Free food, free accomodation and transport

Cons

Long hours, shady overtime and pay delay

Awesome

Abu Dhabi National hotel very good company to work.....salary get paid on every first this is very good about company but Pro at Abu Dhabi head office very unhelpful....

Pros

Get paid on 1st every month

Cons

PRO not helpful

Good

Its a good and learnig job experience. Friendly atmosphere in the workplace. There is no disturbance for the job and work place. Overall it was a good experience.

Cons

Normal duty hours

Productive and fun workplace

This company is good but the problem is the salary they don’t have increament even how many years you’ve work in their company.But the facility is nice for the staff and safe

Pros

Free accommodation

Cons

Depend on the site

productive

It's a good company it helps lot of people to work in different fields. they give chances to people to work and they are giving accomodation and transport.

Pros

accomodotion, transport

Cons

Very handful work, better prospect, good support from management, workplace good, no hardest job, working at head office management dept. Communication between managers and staff was very nice.

Pros

Free Accommodation, food meals, and transportation availability.

Cons

Duty hrs accordingly

Hospitality

Salary is fair management better Facilities are good people are fairly and kind stress is part of a job and i learned a lot be patient and good worker

I give 4 stars..

Abu Dhabi national hotel is good company. but management is not good like operation manager or location manager.. everything is ok like job . Location. Salary. Accommodations etc

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Abu Dhabi National Hotels. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Abu Dhabi National Hotels
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?