Abu Dhabi National Hotels

Abu Dhabi National Hotels Employee Reviews for Storekeeper

Storekeeper21 reviews
United Arab Emirates21 reviews

Learning environment

we can build a good career ..we following updated technology . month end some hard. colleagues are friendly salary is comparative .more chance for promotion

Adnh is very good company.

abudhabi national hotel's are very good company.management are very good and salary giving at the first date of the month.i realy miss the abudhabi national hotels company.

Good atmosphere

They providing good working atmosphere. Providing good accommodation facilities and transport facilities. They looking first safety all over the area. Till ending I don't have any problem about getting delay salary.

productive days and enjoyed

good working environment,great company procedures and systems remuneration not satisfied, best training while probationary superiors not qualified much

yah i have lots of fun while working with compass

while having an audit of my store do your work properly and dont keep anything pending good management bit jealousy at work receiving the frozen items under -18 temperature inventory

Pros

biryani

Cons

eggs and bread

Das island is a very big location

Das island is a very big location it will be never give a free time to any one in our life. we need to learn something in every second how much you learned that much you are saved in your account.

Best for starters

A company for uneducated employees, coz the way management works they don't show any value our worth to employee, the simple reason is becoz they take chap project and he for cheap salary employee, which they pressurize like anything. This is true. Salary always on time, HR support is good, HO management is good.

Good Experience

Abu Dhabi national hotel company is a good company in the UAE. in the last 8 year they couldn't salary increment or something else, in this context i would like to change the company and job

Pros

Food & Accommodation free

Cons

12 hr

Store keeper

My name is sudhakar ganagarajam now Iam doing job as a store keeper in abu dhabi national hotels , Since 2016 , 1:Every day I start my work 6am and closing my work 4pm 2:I learned how to use sap & how to treat to customer &clients, 3:I mange to my location alone 4:I am working at hatta location hatta dubai. 5:My hardest part of the job maintain to good commutation to the clients 6:I enjoy to everyday my work

Pros

Free accomidation

Cons

10 Hours duty

SAP system

SAP system is privilege for this Company which developing the career growth of employees.And job security is an advantage.Moreover punctuality of pay day.

Pros

Free Food & Accommodation

Cons

Health & Safety First

yes good company and beautiful working enviroment

No 24 hours operation not fixed day work yes I learned so many basically I learned here SAP Software Management is very good relating to employees Working culture and environment is beautiful Only the hardest part is Hygiene and Corrective action Yes in Ramadan month is very enjoyable month of the year.

Pros

free launce

Cons

Great people, great service ,great result

I have learn ERP system which was newly implemented in 2010. Also i gain best knowledge and enjoyed working environment with my colleagues.Worked with different people , got chance to face a challenge . Who first close month end books will be the Price in cash which i worn 3 times.

Good place to work in computerized store keeping

2.Responsible to prepare revenue, reconciliation, petty cash reports. Acting as a hub between company and client. 1.As a cost controller, responsible to maintain all revenue and expenses details of the operations. 3.Preparing daily Receiving Report and posting ledger.

Pros

Free food, Accommodation and transportation

Cons

Satisfied

Store Keeper in Abu Dhabi

Excellent hands in hospitality moreover it is semi Govt.Company with nearly 500 catering locations and its central office located in Abu Dhabi.

Reordering Dry, Frozen, Butchary, Vegetable and Pastry items. Creat Local purchase order, Receiveing all goods as per the LPO. Daily Food cost, Postin

ADNH compass it’s a semi government company. They have hotel business, catering service, supplying cleaners and office boys in whole UAE as per the contract.

Lack of Career Growth

Easy to handle the Job Operations SAP is a useful software to learn Coworkers are Good

working here is good

working in ADNHC is very sutiable and good but have to get the chance for more work and get good position

Pros

food and accommodation is free

Cons

12 hours

Workplace is far from city

Receiving and issuing is main responsibility at work taking orders and making orders for the daily menu needs per day. Data encoding thru manual issuing and encode those data to SAP system. I have learned to progress my self manage the store, control the stocks inventory and supervise my staff of the daily routine at store. i have a good team on me which had their own responsibility i can rely n them to take care of the store when i'm on field break. Client pressure gives is the hardest part of it especially when they need the items now since we are on a isolated place we cannot just easily have those items requested so what we did is to adjust any possible or alternate product for them to be satisfied. The most enjoyable part of my job is to learn more about managing tools as a store keeper, Learning and being trained to have access to SAP and most of all to have more friends.

Pros

free accomodation, free food and free personal necessity i.e. soap etc.

Cons

extended hours during month end

I am enjoying work with this company.

Working with Abu National Hotels Compass it's a great experience. And company have Good policies and rules.

Pros

Free Food & Accommodation

Cons

It Depends on Contract with Client

Good

Worked with different nationality in u.A.E. StartJob at 5.30 Am to 5.30 Pm (12 hrs) worked underManagament.Always try to communicate and wasFriendly with my co -workers.The hardest part wasAt the month end of checking the inventoryPreparing reconcillation statement of the monthThe happiest moment was when the cost of theLocation was at the lowest.

Pros

free accomadation and food

Cons

12 hrs. but was getting overtime

Good and Organaized work place

 Receiving items with the invoice. Quality checking as per HSE standard [Temperature, hygiene packing etc. Invoice posting in SAP. Issue items to production and posting in SAP. Ordering the items through contractual and non contractual purchase orders as per the requirement from the unit.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Abu Dhabi National Hotels. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Abu Dhabi National Hotels Reviews by Location

• Abu Dhabi National Hotels
  • Storekeeper
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?