Abu Dhabi National Hotels

United Arab Emirates13 reviews

Clear
3.2Pay & Benefits

productive

It's a good company it helps lot of people to work in different fields. they give chances to people to work and they are giving accomodation and transport.

Pros

accomodotion, transport

Cons

postive thingking and easy to adapt in any situation.

i have a 6 years experience working as a Housekeeping Supervisor in a cummukative intership hospital. Can easily adapt in any situation given. Looking for a company who can showcase my talent.

Pros

free live out accomodation

Beginners

The company was good and management was very good too, but salaries paid were not up to mark. There is no long term career with company. No entertainment for staff.

good company with stable system,fallowing all rules and regulation as per the labor law

good company with experience supervisor and manager.taking care for the well being of all their staff.always safety first policy. all benefits was been provided.

Pros

having some time for all te staff to enjoy, their having Fun day for all their staff.

Cons

giving all the benefits the staff deserves

in the workplace very satisfied and fun

The company giving more support for material and equipment base. senior officers also very co-operative and friendly.but the responsible managers some lacking of communication with staffs

Pros

food and accomodation very enjoy

Cons

contract duty hours

teach and train the staff

being a housekeeping requires hard work and dedication especially if you assign in the hospital but its exciting as well. when i become a supervisor it needs more patience and courage in dealing with a staff in different nationalities its challenging because you cannot please everyone.

Pros

free house and transportation with food allownce

Cons

any place of my destanation

im happy when i was in this company but i need to enhance my capability, we need to explore for our satisfaction not only in job also insalary..