Abu Dhabi National Hotels

Abu Dhabi National Hotels Employee Reviews for Housekeeper

Housekeeper21 reviews
United Arab Emirates21 reviews

challenging

Being a Housekeeper is really a though Job especially dealing with different kind of people different kinds of nationality but at the same time it is a learning experience that no one can ever compare. Being a Helpdesk operator was truly an honor for me it means a lot for me in the sense that our company shows appreciation on helping me improve my own ability things and matters that I might and can do to be more confident and be more transparent in dealing with the prospective and reality of life.

Cons

8hours

Stress and anxiety at work place

It wasn’t easy to work at Abu Dhabi National hotel and being African it’s not that easy to be promoted to the highest level but they favor those white skin colors people.It’s very challenging and hard to be employed there.they should balance their management not only nepal or Indias should be getting promotions but let it be for everyone who is hardworking.they should also improve the food quality of their stuffs because if employees are healthy it means that the company will make a lot of money by reducing sick leave or medical bills

Pros

Free meal in duty

Cons

12 hours duty without even rotation

Nice 👍

This company is very good company have a good HR department company products and working place very good companies produce good quality products importantly company first thinking workers safety

actually i am not plying the games.but liked to make fun

As i know that housekeeping is an operational department in any place,which is responsible for cleanliness and maintenance in all the areas.so that i enjoyed my day with my job. I like team work with friends.the work place is very nice all the supervisors are happy with my work.the hardest part of my job is i am working 12hrs every day till now.in this five years i learn many things about handling machines,diluting chemicals, difef rent floor cleaning making bed etc.the most enjoyable part of the job is when i get positive response from my supervisors.THANKS

Pros

Company is paying

Cons

long hors

nothing

Not good work Very hard No encouraging No good food No good salary Cooking not allowed in accommodation Too much problem for food No one wanted to work in adnec location.

Pros

nothing

Cons

10 hours duty

Productive working with my team

Always busy working in my department due to 2 hotels. I learned to be multi tasking work. Working culture is good we have many different nationalities. The hardest part of my job is when we are having shortage of linens. The most enjoyable part of my job is when we finish the day and accomplish the daily task in housekeeping department.

Pros

Free accommodation

Cons

Learned and set of hight standards of services

To maintain the good standards of services must to communicate effectively in work place and being polite to someone approaching you.. Policies,rules and regulations and any other the company to provide safe and healthy work invironment

Weekly tasks, customer service and safety minders

We always start our work with these kind of briefing. Our Senior Supervisor conducts the briefing and everyday we were always reminded about these refresher topics and we learned from it. We always work as a team in our workplace, though we have our own designation and each staff has her/his own tasks to be done until the end of our shift.I can say that there's no easy work in any kind of work.You have to work hard for it to attain your goals each day. And if you are aiming for something you have to give your best shot and exert your effort on it, so that, at the end of the day you' ll never regret what you have done. The most enjoyable part of our job is, we always meet new people. It develop our skills in communication and learn new things from them while sharing the things that we also know.

Pros

Free meals, free transportion

great workplace which excites an employees a lot to do what is the best and neccesary

positive views with regards to improve ones personal and professional skills. And which instill a positive energy to work better and learn more and more. team work is learned by all the employees and management helps them in case of any emergency.

Pros

free on duty meal, free accomodation

Cons

bearable time

free wifi on site

currently working in a hospital is a big challenge for me because its not easy to meet the patients and family satisfaction while they're patient stayed in the hospital.I learned so many things,I fully developed my customer service how to deal people who in sorrows and in pain.Working with them is an awesome experienced because we have the team work and safety is the number priority.The hardest part of the job that i experienced so far are meeting customer who have the high standard.i enjoyed so much in my current job because i have the passion in my work.

the management of the company should take into consideration the welfare of the staff.

This is such a big stable company but cannot be relied on in terms of salary and benefits that is why I am looking for another job to fulfill my financial needs.

Productive and well experienced to learned culture and races of uae

Same routine everyday cleaned all rooms of the hospitals as well as laboratories and hallways of the building: I learned on how to clean and to be a good leader on how to manage and supervise your own team even in the hardest part of the scenario in every day to day routine as a housekeeper:

Pros

Free accomodation food and transportation

Cons

No specific time of schedule

Its a tough job

Its a hard work to be done but i learn a lot of things from it. I learn how to handle a different kinds of machine and even a different kinds of people around me. I gain a lot of friends, same nationality and even a different nationality. The hardest part of the job is when there are lots of patient and we need to urgently clean rooms to be occupied for new admission. The most enjoyable part is eating together with friends and even to our supervisor's and manager's.

Pros

Free accommodation and food

Cons

12 hour with over time

badmenton

.its fine . to be with other nationality and everything is different you need to cooperate to understand them,patiently .to be friendly understand them. .there is no hard job.just enjoy and love your job .i have a lot of friend and family different nationality

Productive and Fun

The company that I work before I learn how to face any kind of people and how to handle a problem situation with clients. It also improved my ability to any kind of work. The most enjoyable part of the job is when we helping each other and we threat each other not only as a co worker also a family....

To dilute chemical according to Material Data Sheet (MSDS)

1. Ensure and carry out cleaning procedures as detailed in the housekeeping policies & procedures manuals. 2. To dilute chemical according to Material Data Sheet (MSDS) 3. Ensures that all rooms are cleaned according to the standard both in terms of quality and quantity. 4. Attention to details, skills, and ability to effectively deal with heads, guests, and team members. 5. Promote an atmosphere that ensures the company mission statement, “Friendliness and Cleanliness”. 6. Report to the Supervisor any accident/incident event. 7. Performs other duties as assigned.

productive and enjoying work place

as an housekeeping its hard sometimes to deal with the patients and staff,but I can still manage my work.i have to give prioritism with the. its fun and enjoying but sometimes its tiredy coz 12 hrs of duty.i have co workers with different nationalities.and can dwell with them nicely.i learned to have patients and work as a team always,because if u work without cooperation from other is very difficult.

working as a team

we start at 6am until 6pm,its challenging working those long hours,but we always work as a team,its good to note because we are all working as a team.

Pros

salary comes on time.

Cons

having fun with the students if have free time

hard job,lack of staff,but happy with my co worker,sometimes there is a problem in the management but they r trying to solve it very soon,the hardiest part of the job is when the school opening because we need to have a deep cleaning for the schools,different nationalities in one company is difficult sometimes because most of the time there is a misunderstanding.its very important also if all the staff can understand english and must talk also,enjoyable part of the job is when the school is close because we can manage our time by our own,no need to be hurry everytime because there is a teacher and student also.

Pros

no comment

Cons

I am a good person who focus at satisfying my guests at large

Actually my first day at work was so tellible coz i had a lot of challenges since every one was new to me.I learnt that team work was the best ruling goal that can promote our company.Our management has full control of all activities taking place at the hotel.Perhalps we have got a strong building team work which can enable the hotel to achieve its goals.The enjoyable part of the work is acquiring tips from our guests depending on how you impress him or her.

Pros

food, transport, medical, accommodation

Cons

12 hours

working comes soo nice just because of the team work we have.

A day becomes some how hectic ,when there is unusual arrangements of parties ie birth days, cock tails etc.this teaches me some more speed since this increases the amount of work and at the same time reduce time.my co-worker are united enough to work wholeheartedly to accomplish the work in a given time.Then work becomes so enjoyable when it comes to motivation from the good supervisor who always give out some gifts to workers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Abu Dhabi National Hotels. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Abu Dhabi National Hotels Reviews by Location

• Abu Dhabi National Hotels
  • Housekeeper
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?