Abu Dhabi National Hotels

Abu Dhabi National Hotels Employee Reviews in Sharjah

Sharjah4 reviews

3.2Pay & Benefits

professional and productive environment

taking care of company assets and staff safety issues I have learned HSE related issues Good and kind management good coworkers implementing new tasks and making sure that they are being followed good environments

Pros

fun at many times

Cons

unwanted pressure once in a while

Good experience in this company

Team work .achieve goal eye contact work with honestI work in defens (army) every day is difficult to come inside army area because of rules if u dont have gate pass valid .then they will not allowed .

Pros

Free food

Cons

Sport events etc

one of best company in UAE.

Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.Smile when we talking to people, Communicate clearly,Always be friendly, Be interested.Dealing with customer / new people makes most enjoyable of my job.

Pros

Free Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Tea, Accomodation & transportation

Cons

One Day Holiday

good platform for learning things and come up

A day in my location is very much enjoyable."MY LOCATION IS MY HOUSE AND MY COLLEAGUES ARE MY FAMILY MEMBERS". This is in simple which i can tell about my work place. The team work which is having there is really admirable. To me my present location is a platform for learning more things about operations of the company. I am having oppurtunities to learn about the operational aspects of my locations like cost controlling, inventory management,staff schedule, work procedures and so many things. Even in simple things also there is lot to learn. The support given by my superiors and my collegues in learning new things is somehing to be noted. Everybody are having a same helpful mind. This is one main aspect which makes all the work enjoyable. Getting new tasks also is enjoyable. For me there is no difficulties in my job since i take each and everything with a possitive mind.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Abu Dhabi National Hotels. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Abu Dhabi National Hotels Reviews by Job Title