Abu Dhabi National Hotels

Abu Dhabi National Hotels Employee Reviews in Abu Dhabi

Abu Dhabi342 reviews

Job security & on-time salary

The overall performance of the company is good. Individuals' experience in the company depends upon someone's behavior or experience. So my experience is better than others. I am happy with the company.

Pros

Free food, accommodation and transportation

Stress and anxiety at work place

It wasn’t easy to work at Abu Dhabi National hotel and being African it’s not that easy to be promoted to the highest level but they favor those white skin colors people.It’s very challenging and hard to be employed there.they should balance their management not only nepal or Indias should be getting promotions but let it be for everyone who is hardworking.they should also improve the food quality of their stuffs because if employees are healthy it means that the company will make a lot of money by reducing sick leave or medical bills

Pros

Free meal in duty

Cons

12 hours duty without even rotation

Competative work environment

Need to give priority for employees for placements. Most of the placements done by onshore employees only. Especially for the employees who are working offshore locations are not considered for the placements or openings.

Pros

More trainings

Most enjoyable with promotion of your individual flair and strengths

It is indeed a life experience to work under ADNH umbrella where the theory you learn during you tertiary education is put to practice at the workplace. Customer Service is the key focus.

It has given me a lot of experience and knowledge to learn and work with people from different countries.

A very big company with a lot of hardworking and well trained staffs and managers who always provide clients with the best of services. But, i wish they can improve salary and gratuity.

Pros

Free lunches is good

Cons

short break, health care

Enjoyed to work place

Overall good and enjoyed my work but they have one problem they don’t want to promote any experience guy, 😥 but this company has one good side if you are Indian parson, for that you have good option to build up your career.

Work environment is very bad

Low salary, too political and management team is unprofessional. You dont have any right for anything. If you raise any issue you will be a subject for termination. You’re like in a movie, if they want to remove you they can just play.

Pros

free transportation

Cons

long hours of work, managers make their own ruless

Dp world

* Night shift* I acquired a lot of knowledge at work place and gained much experience.* The management was poor with low salary.*Strictful work place*Pressure at work always has been

Pros

Free food, free accommodation and free transport

Cons

10 hours

great

great company ta truck 🚒 you have any questions let you know when you will be home country roads are you doing today I won't be able to make it to the above mentioned it to me satalaai you are you still at the house and I won't be able to make it to the above mentioned it to

Adnh is very good company.

abudhabi national hotel's are very good company.management are very good and salary giving at the first date of the month.i realy miss the abudhabi national hotels company.

Great Values & Culture with Abu Dhabi National Hotels

I was fantastic experience working with Abu Dhabi National Hotels . Managers , employees given full support until we familiar with job. All staff doing their part to accomplish the team task. Totally it was great experience.

Good everything

Working place very good, Salary coming on every month time to time, work experience very good,Weekly off,Best management, Early once going trip to india.

Management not good

In this company no respect for cooks and chef. There is no off weekly not giving proper staff in kitchen they give less staff put pressure in our head weekly off duty doing but no money paid only monthly salary coming no overtime also.

Pros

Cons

Yes hrs work but no overtime

This Company is very good but in some location Management is not good

My personal overall experience is very good in this company. Everything (Accomodations, Transportation,Medical, Airfares) are provided by company. In future I would like to work with this company again but with different management.

Pros

Free food

Cons

Short hours

Abu Dhabi

Abu Dhabi hotal my first company in guif company is very good good management in Abu Dhabi in UAE in law in working in place very nice all staff in very nice

Pros

Cons

12 narml duty

Great company 👌

ADNH Compass Middle East strive and build a culture of excellence in everything they do. Through to the onboarding process Induction job placement training and education great company with great memories

Productive and good place to work

Its been a nice working at Adnh since free accomodation, free food and free transportation. All in provided and aways giving on time salary no delayed, the work environment is very smooth and has giving always a fair job to everyone, I wish i xan go back to ADNH again.

Pros

Free food, accomodation and transpo

Awesome

Abu Dhabi National hotel very good company to work.....salary get paid on every first this is very good about company but Pro at Abu Dhabi head office very unhelpful....

Pros

Get paid on 1st every month

Cons

PRO not helpful

Al ain hospital

The most enjoyable part of the jobworkplace nicemanagement was a nice good experience in work a typical day at work it's no hardest jobcompany job environment was nice no

Pros

Asfar company low

Cons

Asfar company low

Good

Its a good and learnig job experience. Friendly atmosphere in the workplace. There is no disturbance for the job and work place. Overall it was a good experience.

Cons

Normal duty hours

Good i like to work

Its good company in UAE good management I like to work in this I had finished 7 years in this company I'm still working here . It's have lots of government clients.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Abu Dhabi National Hotels. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Abu Dhabi National Hotels