Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank

Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates447 reviews

Excellent place to work if you're in Permanent in-house Visa

Work life balance is excellent. However the salary for outsourced staff is very low. I personally felt that outsourced staff gets more work done than the internal visa staff.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Low wage

no growth in the company

people are working for 15 years on the same salary no growth no benefits, worst amount the competitors, almost no bonus or salary increments, 1 person is doing the job of 2 people, firing people without any reasons or performance, worst among the market

Productive and healthy atmosphere

Productive and healthy atmosphere with potential customer service experience and quality assurance for being obtain a fully customer satisfaction and staff colleagues satisfied of all bank staff benefits required for comfortable life

Great work life balance. But very little opportunity to grow beyond a point.

Good place. Lovely people. Approachable leadership. But some departments are saturated for growth. Your skill set may not necessarily be put to optimum use.

Pros

Decent salary, work life balance

Cons

Growth saturation

Good Organization to work for.

Very good work environment. professional leadership. Advanced systems in the bank. Good Appraisal system and employees are rewarded by their managers.

na

Hasty and stressful at times, work load is too much, however manageable. Everyone works with full dedication, as per the Bank's culture. Friendly environment.

Pros

bonus

Na

Very good place to work and great platform to build your carrier.. every day activities gives us opportunity to learn new things.. even management is very supportive..!!

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Good working environment

Professional management with excellent planning and stability to meet market requirement encourages team and staff to develop and build growth career

Productive and strong leadership based entity

ADCB is an amazing place to work at with amazing leaders who care for their people first before anything else. It gives me a great pleasure to work for such an organization who are led by great leaders.

ADCB my biggest regret to work in this bank

Worst period of life. 2nd class treatment, salary reduction, High level of interference by line managers and all good work credit by team is absorbed by line managers. ADCB was the worst phase of my life and this was the case of all UNION NATIONAL bank staff. All were terminated or treated unfairly and even now same treatment is given to all the remaining staff. Area Managers, Branch operation Managers do play a lot of politics and it's a absolute shame to work in such culture

Pros

Cons

Long hours, No day off, diplomatic line managers

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank?

Excellent

Learned a lot - Approachable people - workplace culture is good - I loved working at Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank - Staff is friendly - Good policies and procedures in place

Stressful place

Stressful life in adcb. No control on personal and work life balance. No control on personal feelings of employees. No growth. No salary hikes. Only work work work.. cant enjoy your work.

Pros

Zero

Cons

productive and fun place to be

ADCB is a multinational company with a well structured work environment drawing people various backgrounds, culture & religion. A typical day at work starts with an innovation strategy meeting where we meet and predict a road map on how to carry out our deliverable.& intelligent people etc

Good

Happy to be at ADCB , work life balance is good in general The bank is considered as one of biggest financial institutions in the country Customer service and satisfaction is very important

Pros

Ok

Cons

Ok

Good Place to Work

It’s a good company to work. And the Management was so good. We will feel flexible and will love to work there. As of this pandemic situation only we lose the job.

Very good

I have grown in ADCB experience wise in my career,I enjoyed working with them despite of the pressure of the target. I will be always be grateful working with ADCB.

Bad line manager

Lady boss who treated everyone in very unprofessional way , all work not related to no objective taking stuff personally and a lot of politics involved, bank over all was good but mortgage Dubai team is bad.

average

average So so company poor management. Big politics raccegm management, government rule very tight, so that u can survive easily in any company. Rest its top 3 bank in use.

Create bank

It was very wonderful experience with ADCB bank and give me The power to update my career and to handling with the other think like corporate Large I love all the people there I have a good relation with them in the end it was a very nice experience to work with ADCB

Very productive and interactive

Adcb is a great company to work with. Interview was well organized and very interactive.Information was shared by the hr team in time and the joining formalities were also very clear. Working with adcb was a great learning experience.Managers were supportive and guided all the way .

Customer centric bank

Bank is very process oriented. It has a customer centric approach. All the facilities are properly managed.The brand has very good reputation which makes customers happy and loyal to the bank.

Pros

Process orientated

Cons

Too much strict culture, mistakes leads to serious consequences.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank