Abu Dhabi Airports Company

Abu Dhabi Airports Company Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.0Pay & Benefits

Fast pace environment

Great place to work. Management is good. If you work hard they will take care of you. Very clean environment to work. Highly equipped and everything is updated. Very secure place.

Strategic Procurement with new terminal opening , highly skilled locals working in ADAC

It was a good company to work with , with various locals in the company and they were really highly professionals and qualified. Some of them have astonished me when I work with them, they were quite above performance level and it was indeed a great experience working there

Nice and good place to work

The working condition is good and the co workers are nice but we are striving and looking for a greener pasture or a better salary and benefits

Pros

Good working environment

Cons

Productive and Learning new ways and techniques on Fire fighting and saving lives

A typical day at work, 12 hours of duty. Performing regular fire fighting drills and physical exercises. The hardest part of thejob is in anytime and any moment there will be emergencies and when there is emergencies you have to be ready at all times. The enjoyable part of the job is the part where you have done all the tasks for that day of the duty.

I have learned so many things with our seminars and trainings they given to us..

Jobs at Abu Dhabi Airports Company