Abu Dhabi Airports Company

United Arab Emirates13 reviews

Clear
3.2Pay & Benefits

Fast pace environment

Great place to work. Management is good. If you work hard they will take care of you. Very clean environment to work. Highly equipped and everything is updated. Very secure place.

Strategic Procurement with new terminal opening , highly skilled locals working in ADAC

It was a good company to work with , with various locals in the company and they were really highly professionals and qualified. Some of them have astonished me when I work with them, they were quite above performance level and it was indeed a great experience working there

work was fun and interesting, however the unstable management and many changes in the company's strategies and policies were challenging

The company was a good place to work, but as employees we faced a lot of changes in the management followed by policies and strategies which made it a challenge to fulfill the business plan at several times.

Pros

relaxed environment and interesting work

Cons

no training or any kind of investing in the employees

Nice and good place to work

The working condition is good and the co workers are nice but we are striving and looking for a greener pasture or a better salary and benefits

Pros

Good working environment

Cons

I have learned so many things with our seminars and trainings they given to us..

Jobs at Abu Dhabi Airports Company