Abu Dhabi Airports Company

Abu Dhabi Airports Company Employee Reviews

Fast pace environment

Great place to work. Management is good. If you work hard they will take care of you. Very clean environment to work. Highly equipped and everything is updated. Very secure place.

nice and fun

i worked in this company for 8 years as It engineer , and i learned many things about airports and aviation , and its multi nationality company which i liked as i meet a lot of friends from all over the worlds

Strategic Procurement with new terminal opening , highly skilled locals working in ADAC

It was a good company to work with , with various locals in the company and they were really highly professionals and qualified. Some of them have astonished me when I work with them, they were quite above performance level and it was indeed a great experience working there

good company

I worked since the beginning of their implementation of the company. things were not in place, the whole management was changed. I think now its a better place to work in, I recommend.

Adac

I have been part of ADAC for almost 10 Years , it has been a fantastic journey and great learning experience where i have enjoyed every moment. i had learned a great deal and worked with many people with whom i am sure i will remain friends for time .

Operations Review

Working as a administrative assistant in Abu Dhabi Airports GSE & VM Dept. Operation. An 8 Hours job carried our here . learned all the Working operations day by day carries out on the location. The co-workers are wll helping mentality .

dealing with different kinds of people

My job is customer service, working with the airport was tough, yet it will enhance your knowledge with flights, airlines, culture and people

work was fun and interesting, however the unstable management and many changes in the company's strategies and policies were challenging

The company was a good place to work, but as employees we faced a lot of changes in the management followed by policies and strategies which made it a challenge to fulfill the business plan at several times.

Pros

relaxed environment and interesting work

Cons

no training or any kind of investing in the employees

Nice and good place to work

The working condition is good and the co workers are nice but we are striving and looking for a greener pasture or a better salary and benefits

Pros

Good working environment

Cons

fun workplace

a nice working place, dealing with different kinds of people, different nationalities. working as a team is really great

Jobs at Abu Dhabi Airports Company

See more jobs

Productive and Learning new ways and techniques on Fire fighting and saving lives

A typical day at work, 12 hours of duty. Performing regular fire fighting drills and physical exercises. The hardest part of thejob is in anytime and any moment there will be emergencies and when there is emergencies you have to be ready at all times. The enjoyable part of the job is the part where you have done all the tasks for that day of the duty.

I have learned so many things with our seminars and trainings they given to us..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Abu Dhabi Airports Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Abu Dhabi Airports Company Reviews by Location