AIG

AIG Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates26 reviews

Found 26 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,309 reviews

Productive Job place and good working environment

Enhancing your skills and knowledge, good and friendly working environment. Giving priorities to employees benefit and moulding employees to be a good team player and Enjoyable working environment.

Pros

Be able to develop and enhance my skills

joyful journey

it was great experience & learned a lot of skills and the work environment very friendly giving great training to improve the employee skills wonderful management

Customer-Centric

Customer-Centric. New ideas are always appreciated. Supportive and encouraging Seniors. Helpful colleagues. Every day is new learning. The Best takaful company.

Poor work/life balance

Company follows poor work/life balance. There is no job security. Positive things are good exposure to technical knowledge and comparatively better package than similar companies.

Productive Place with opportunities to learn something new everyday

Working with AIG was a fruitful experience as they not only focus on helping you grow in your career by providing the necessary trainings but also help you grow as a responsible , sensitive citizen of the world.

Pros

Box of fresh fruit delivered every once a week, celebrating different cultures, focusing on women empowerment, conducting team building activities to reinforce the importance of team work.

Fun Work Place

I have been working with AIG for the past 9 years - the office and people are great to work with, but have reached to a stage in life where i need a change and use my capabilities to benefit myself and other multinational firms .

Competitive working environment

Quite competitive but the staff worked collaboratively and quite helpful. Diverse environment with representation from over 28 countries. Great supervisor to work with.

Inside AIG

People are generally open, direct and very helpful. I have an incredible manager - best in my career and I see that all the way up my chain of management. So many ways to meet people - through Employee Resource Groups, to Employee Volunteer and community outreach groups - and at our location, we have Toastmasters and "hidden hobbies" at lunch. Very happy with my job.

fun and professional work place

Proactive environment one family team work Good management Awesome colleagues 7star office Smart working tools highly believes in customer retension

Pros

Good place to work as an professional

Cons

Good work/life balance

challanging, proactive and amazing place to work.

- it's a new challenge every day at AIG and you have to be proactive and organized to keep up. - every day is new challenge at AIG and there's always something new to learn

Productive and funwork place

AIG is so employee concentrated the roles are pleasing and the payroll are great. The senior managment are really pro's dealing with emloyees and how to treat them.

Pros

Afternoon shift allownce

Cons

Long hours and alot of work

Respectfull place to work. Good team spirit

Good team espirit. Everybody helped if someone need some support. The anagement were pleasent, treated us with respect. The hard part of the job was the distance from home to work. Friday we could go with casual clothes.

Pros

Improved my knowledge with warranty extension and I loved the fraud department

Cons

Lack of proper training. Learning with experience

Great place to work in Dubai

AIG has always been an organization that breeds great talent due to the immense opportunities one has to learn while working here. The work culture is that of diversity, inclusivity & collaboration.

Cons

Uncertain career progression in current scenario

My working experience with aig was excellent when dealt directly.But mainly I was staff of an outsourcing company and was working for Aig.I really got very good experience working with am american company as always very beneficial.It increased my communicational skill,good custome service and also thought me how patiently an employee must be at workplace.

Stressful environment - lazy managers

Employees are overworked, pressured and exhausted with unrealistic deadlines and demands from lazy managers who act like bullies most of the time. Office is filled with gossips and mean spirited individuals. People are promoted based on their relationships with the decision maker not based on their merits. Company structure changes all the time which makes people continuously fearful to lose their jobs, and it also give unstable environment. Change is good but to change every year is unnecessary and redundant. However, we have 2 days off per week, we get to enjoy UAE public holidays as well as American holidays such as Easter and Christmas because it is an American company. There's TV in the pantry that kind of makes the place bearable. There's also free coffee, tea and water for all employees.

Pros

holidays and 2 days weekend

Only Work

Good Place to work, enjoyed my tenure with this company, Learned a lot in terms of business and Corporate Policies. everyday new challenges kept me going in this company for 10 years.

Passionate

Good and Friendly Environment, good Progress to my Sales Career. Management was amazing, which was best part. give amazing chance to freshers. was convenient as well.

Pros

Parties

A very good working environment

Busy working day with challenges. Interesting part was working with people from different nationalities. Good work-life balance with flexible working hours (if required)

AIG is one of the best place to work as its one of biggest company in the world

I have learned Much about admin work Facility dept well understandable and help full my co workers are supportive and help full I haven't seen any hard part of this work On overall professional and motivated place and job

little bit problem with the management system

It is a great opportunity to work in the company and i have learned a lot especially the knowledge of work and i enjoy working with my co-workers.

Cons

IT Engineer 4.2 yrs Exp(Emp.Tranferable Visa )

Dear Sir/Madam, I am glad to introduce myself as a IT Support(System&Network) Engineer with over 4.2+ years hands on experience in managing various Computer Systems & Networks, and Certified MCITP Server administrator(MCP Id: 9385190). I completed Graduate in Electronics and Computer Computer Application in 2008. Day to day desktop, Network and Servers supporting to one or more clients.

Pros

IT Technical Support Engineer

Cons

Full Time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AIG. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AIG