AECOM logo

AECOM Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates181 reviews

Found 181 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,397 reviews

Intense working at Aecom

Stressful working environment, lots of overtimeSalary always paid on timeCan take leave daysMeet many different nationalities.Difficult to get payrise or promotion.

Excellent workplace.

Challenging workplace to be with; offers a lot of trainings on career improvement. Management is responsive to employee’s wellbeing. Such a huge organization where an individual performance is hard to project for promotion, especially on those doing field works on project sites.

great place to work,

Great place to work, technical people, very good exposure for new engineers and highly rated projects and clients, learnt a lot. Enjoyed the tough time with good Mangers who supported the team

Skill and professional Grooming

I WILL SAY!!! Job with AECOM is really a FUN workplace,taking care about responsibility is the value every one is take care and its why there is a family like atmosphere one can see in real what a team work.

Stressful

Politics more than engineering. The engineers and technicians are only numbers to be disposed for balancing the profits at the end of the year. For 3 years I never heard or seen my HR BP until they fired me

AECOM insights

What people like

• Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Support from manager

Very good

Working with aecom is very good experience. Nice working environmental and the first priority is safety. Engineers are very helpful in any issue on site.

Good environment

1.one of the best company in consultant network, good policy , good benefit, salary is credited before salary date, i miss this company, because of project is completed .

Excellent Place for you Carear

NIce place to work and highly professional way of work, High quality of work, its a good place to develop your carear. The Aecom brand makes us proud.

Very productive and competitive

Assigning a correct task to the correct person. There are many opportunities to improve by taking internal courses. Management is very cooperative and more functional. Workplace culture is very good. No discrimination at all.

Best Experience

AECOM was best work environment I experienced with friendly and professional work mates. The management were very supportive and fair, I have worked for 4 years 2007-2011. I would be glad to work again for this company

Quality and time line production

All works are quality time consuming and to satisfy the client requirements. The team works what we are doing are enjoyable effective to satisfy the management and client.

I've been productive and attained a good level in drafting and design

Working at AECOM made me excel in so many ways, and i've learned a lot of software like revit, microstation and now i am learning civil 3d. I also got exposure to work not only in dry utilities but most of the time, i assist in doing some other services like wet networks, road and bridges and building project.

Good place for learning and progressing.

Excellent work place and office, supervisors and managers are friendly and helpful. Top management knows what their doing. As an junior level employee, I am surrounded by BIM experts and Engineers that motivates me and assist me in some difficulties. Two thumbs up company.

very nice teams and very nice place with professional Management

I loved workplace culture, I respected my management direction and I learned too much such as: 1- How to share team work to achieved target on time. 2- Respect my work time. 3- completly share my team duties. and the most enjoyable part of the job is AECOM concept.. I loved it really

recommended to work with AECOM

AECOM very big international company But there is problem in HR departments They didn't know the law and how to deal with Visa transfere from another company to AECOM due to their staff not Arabic people and they are not involved with Arabic countries, passports ,status of transfere Visa. AECOM Should hiring Arabic people in hr departmentsinHR

productive, discipline and silent workplace

I had the privilege to work with some fantastic and talented individuals in culturally diverse environments in AECOM. I have gained extensive experience working on various large scale projects. My job responsibilities included preparing scale drawings, layouts, longitudinal cross sections, formwork and reinforcement details, pier and foundation details, superstructure and culverts details. In addition, I have worked on a number of buildings projects in which I prepared drawings for marina substations, MMR room, pump station, service building, security building etc...

Nice office environment

My 12 years working with AECOM has gain me lot of experiences in different kind of discipline especially in wet and dry services. Learn lot of drafting techniques and utilized my working background being a civil engineer in different aspect of technical solution.

Pros

free shuttle service home to office

Cons

normal working hours

helpful and productive environment

Mostly paper work of a typical document controller site related works such as inspections , reports, drawings, minutes of meetings all those thing commonly processed on site activities day to day basis.

Higher management is very professional

Higher management is very professional. Company policies are employee oriented. My salary is low because my designation is Inspector here, else salaries are comparable to other market competitors. Overall a great organisation.

satisfactory management

overall a good company, very nice and accommodated co-workers, IT support, lack of focus on employee growth, There's not much growth opportunity.

Jos security is okay with AECOM.

Inside politics plays vital @ AECOM, lots of guys who are mere figure heads receiving better pay than those who are more technically capable. Nepotism is a non-existent word!!😂😂😂

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AECOM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Tell us how to improve this page

What would you add or change?