AECOM

Clear
3.6Pay & Benefits

Found 49 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,037 reviews

Professional life originated in AECOM

AECOM is the first company I started with and got my knowledge and experience in my career, hope to share my knowledge with my new partners in the new company.

Good company for working

AECOM is a pioneer company in the field, even if you have a good experience, you will having more with them.Team working at a very good condition, and all are respecting each other.

Productive and work oriented

I learnt a lot from aecom, the company it self is allowing you for many training opportunities will be reflected in taking different responsibilities and not only focusing on the job we hired for which is great for career path.

Pros

Trainings

Cons

Long hours, salary was low

It was good.

Aecom is a very best organization. There staff behavior and communication with employee is very good. And salary also giving on time.No chatting with any body and i will recommend everybody for this best organization. Far the safety also there rules are very good.

The Best Place to work

I had the Opportunity to Join AECOM for 2 years contract and it was the best time in my working carrier, They have a proper system for everything and people are educated and humble.

Aecom in genral very good company

I liked AECOM and I liked working with him AECOM is very good company to grow up if you have capability Salaries are very good ******************

Pros

We had a lot of fun

Cons

We can take sick leave if required

Good experience

Great company good salaries alot of experience Long working hoursGreat managment Interistig projects High quality serviceUpdated systems all time

Pros

Good experience

Cons

Good place for innovation and creativity

AECOM one of the best companies if not the best on the world. Where you surely will improve your inexperiences and knowledge and feel confident all time

Very Competitive Workplace

You have to be a certain type of person to be able to advance quickly on your career path. Requires you to be flexible and multi-tasker on every task assigned to you as you will not only do work specifically as per your job position but expect to do more.

Pros

good salary offer

Cons

politics

good place for learn

if you are new in your field then join this company, you will get chance to learn lost things and many software. you can also get good experience because they have mostly good projects.

Pros

end of month during meeting have lunch party

Cons

9 hors per day

Its a systmatic company

Aecom is a systematic company and its easy to work with them always.working with aecom is like that you are working with like family people.atmosphere of working is good.

Excellent

Excellent work culture. Good colleagues and management. Reputed projects and great team. Leading consultancy firm. Job security depends on the project and client.

Pros

Good environment

Productive, learning, enjoyable, sociable

Productive, initiative, resourcefulness, readiness, focus, management are fine with highest standard, workplace are good with proper workplace and faciitiies

Pros

birthday cake

Cons

long hours, weekend work

AECOM is a very good company. Productive

In day to day work, you will learn a lot of things to different people especially if you where in a project with 100 plus staff. But we are lucky on the project because they took good care of us.

Good environment

1.one of the best company in consultant network, good policy , good benefit, salary is credited before salary date, i miss this company, because of project is completed .

Very productive and competitive

Assigning a correct task to the correct person. There are many opportunities to improve by taking internal courses. Management is very cooperative and more functional. Workplace culture is very good. No discrimination at all.

helpful and productive environment

Mostly paper work of a typical document controller site related works such as inspections , reports, drawings, minutes of meetings all those thing commonly processed on site activities day to day basis.

satisfactory management

overall a good company, very nice and accommodated co-workers, IT support, lack of focus on employee growth, There's not much growth opportunity.

done

Good working experience with AECOM. I am working since 2012, salary paid timely, good main office support, culture and activities are also excellent. perfect working place as a professional.

Productive company.

At the outset, it should be noted that AECOM is a giant enterprise of high professional quality. The working environment and the nature of projects gives you a good opportunity to demonstrate and refine your possibilities and to learn at the same time without content with your expertise.

Good Place to work, working with AECOM we can develop good culture, systematic approach in works area The hardest part of the job is communication between functional department is not up to mark

Pros

get togethers

Cons

Long Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AECOM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AECOM
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?