AECOM

United Arab Emirates167 reviews

Clear
3.6Pay & Benefits

Found 23 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,037 reviews

Aecom in genral very good company

I liked AECOM and I liked working with him AECOM is very good company to grow up if you have capability Salaries are very good ******************

Pros

We had a lot of fun

Cons

We can take sick leave if required

Productive and work oriented

I learnt a lot from aecom, the company it self is allowing you for many training opportunities will be reflected in taking different responsibilities and not only focusing on the job we hired for which is great for career path.

Pros

Trainings

Cons

Long hours, salary was low

It was good.

Aecom is a very best organization. There staff behavior and communication with employee is very good. And salary also giving on time.No chatting with any body and i will recommend everybody for this best organization. Far the safety also there rules are very good.

sport and gathering

Day to day work at Aecom was fun and all people was kind and helpful to all aspect of work if you need it. Even the managers and supervisors they will give you a good advice how the thing easy to get the job done. Aecom was the best company for the employee they will give benifits what you deserve all the time.

Pros

christmas party

Cons

8 hours

Good experience

Great company good salaries alot of experience Long working hoursGreat managment Interistig projects High quality serviceUpdated systems all time

Pros

Good experience

good management & organised

good management &organised ,all the personal matter are solved in time,means HR is active all the time, all the management is kind full and pain taking for my future working,I am really very happy in this organisation,I really appreciate all the staff ,managers &site working staff, I learnt a lot in this organisation,all staff is helpful like one family , before this I worked in DUBAI MUNCIPALITY FOR 27 YEARS , But here I am verymuch happy,Even my present salary is less than DM ,But i am happy here ,Alot of satisfaction to learn with highly educated staff,thanks &regards

Pros

No lunch, Only annual party every year

Cons

Only duty hours, Some time ot if necesary

Very Competitive Workplace

You have to be a certain type of person to be able to advance quickly on your career path. Requires you to be flexible and multi-tasker on every task assigned to you as you will not only do work specifically as per your job position but expect to do more.

Pros

good salary offer

Cons

politics

Productive, learning, enjoyable, sociable

Productive, initiative, resourcefulness, readiness, focus, management are fine with highest standard, workplace are good with proper workplace and faciitiies

Pros

birthday cake

Cons

long hours, weekend work

Good Company to work for i been with Aecom for 9 years

Good company to work for staff is outstanding very smart personnel that works with this company hands down the President is an outstanding individual to hang out with..

Pros

free housing free food every 90 days leave and 1500 towards Air Fare

Cons

154. HRS every 2 weeks

Good environment

1.one of the best company in consultant network, good policy , good benefit, salary is credited before salary date, i miss this company, because of project is completed .

Higher management is very professional

Higher management is very professional. Company policies are employee oriented. My salary is low because my designation is Inspector here, else salaries are comparable to other market competitors. Overall a great organisation.

done

Good working experience with AECOM. I am working since 2012, salary paid timely, good main office support, culture and activities are also excellent. perfect working place as a professional.

Excellent company to work and learn

The World's No.1 design company. Excellent Mangement. Opportunity to learn new software. Peaceful atmosphere to work. Great culture No more workload and pressure. Good salary and perks. Weekly gathering to announce the new projects and progress and food served.

Pros

Overall Great and excellent

Fun place with great planning team

- Great team with wide range of skills. - Challenging Clients and projects types. - Fun and feels like home. - PDR process and development program. - Training and career development. - Projects types and collaboration. - Management and leadership support needs improvements. - HR needs a lot of improvements. - Fair benefits for staff. - Good benefits for management and leadership with profit sharing. - Top edge technology. - Facilities well equipped with good operations. - good office culture with team work. - Good market share. - You will learn a lot on daily basis due to the type of projects, challenges and deadlines. - Quality of planning work is cutting edge that exceeds any other competitor in the market. - Design and planning work culture is fun and interesting with a lot to learn from senior leaders in the business. - Good graduate program with a lot of support. - Customer service and customer over-promise needs improvement including a new business development strategy. - The most enjoyable part of working at AECOM is the team, and the resources available to complete the job with global reach.

Good Benefits and Reward system but poor advancement opportunities.

Although, the salary/benefits are good, job security is low as it depends on projects. In addition, the advancement is slow and is a better place to solidify your position and then apply outside for a higher position.

Pros

Good Lunch Menus, great benefits

Cons

Slow advancement, no overtime, low mentorship program

To seek new horizon and a batter salary

My current company is a worldwide company, According to my experience it is a best company for learning and increase skills, Now quistion is why I am looking around ? Answer is very simple to seek new horizon also for a batter salary

Mixed culture Organisation and Good Atmosphere to work. I am working here as Civil Inspection Engineer. I am delivering a good, Night Shift Service.

Pros

Allowances

Cons

Long Hours to work

there are no ping ball table

no confortable always worried about new project salary not fine no ticket treatment is fine good experience different environmental job

Good Compnay

The company are very well company. Working on master planning are really good experience. All the benefits and salary are good. Office location are nice. All the people working are all good team.

Productive employee friendly

Major contribution leads to career development, offered all benfits to the employee like free food accommodation yearly bonus, 6 months tickets to home city.

Pros

free food accommodation yearly bonus, 6 months

Cool place to be

you learn something new everyday more exposed to different field and projects a typical day at work you will encounter different nationalities with different personalities Some of the Manager are very approachable

Pros

You will learn something different

Cons

salary package is not based on the market

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AECOM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AECOM
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?