AECOM

AECOM Management reviews

United Arab Emirates167 reviews

Clear

Found 57 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,037 reviews

it was fun working with Aecom

1. Very interesting typical day. giving lots of lessons to staff. 2.learned to be very competetive.3.Very good management 4. workplace culture was interesting and amusing. 5. making some director level staff learn how to execute a job. 6. Handing over a fully completed project.

Pros

No such promotions were entertained

Cons

Very long and stressful weekends.

It was good.

Aecom is a very best organization. There staff behavior and communication with employee is very good. And salary also giving on time.No chatting with any body and i will recommend everybody for this best organization. Far the safety also there rules are very good.

Aecom

Over all good. I work there more then two years.The decision has been quite difficult for me because I truly have enjoyed the relationships I’ve built here.Once again I appreciate the opportunities I have been given at aecom and your professional technical guidance and support for making my period within the company a productive one. I have learnt a lot with regards to management and colleagues which’s I know will serve me well for the further.

Best place to work

Best place to work. All the policies are favorable for the employee's. The HR staff and managers are very helpful and supportive. Work culture is good.

good management & organised

good management &organised ,all the personal matter are solved in time,means HR is active all the time, all the management is kind full and pain taking for my future working,I am really very happy in this organisation,I really appreciate all the staff ,managers &site working staff, I learnt a lot in this organisation,all staff is helpful like one family , before this I worked in DUBAI MUNCIPALITY FOR 27 YEARS , But here I am verymuch happy,Even my present salary is less than DM ,But i am happy here ,Alot of satisfaction to learn with highly educated staff,thanks &regards

Pros

No lunch, Only annual party every year

Cons

Only duty hours, Some time ot if necesary

Excellent

Excellent work culture. Good colleagues and management. Reputed projects and great team. Leading consultancy firm. Job security depends on the project and client.

Pros

Good environment

good work place

its a very good company. The management team HR team all are very helpful. If AECOM will give me another chance to join i will join immediately.Thanks AECOM

Productive, learning, enjoyable, sociable

Productive, initiative, resourcefulness, readiness, focus, management are fine with highest standard, workplace are good with proper workplace and faciitiies

Pros

birthday cake

Cons

long hours, weekend work

Very professional work environment

- A typical day at work would be busy. - AECOM believed in moving ahead with the latest technology to excel from other companies, that is the reason during my time, we were obliged to learn and use Revit and Navisworks across all current and new projects. It is the edge that our clients feel superior to other clients who do not require such software. - The management is very approachable and helpful. - Our workplace culture has very effective team work ; coordination and collaboration are highly required ; - the hardest part of the job is when we have to push ourselves to finish the job at a tight schedule ; - the most enjoyable part of the job is when we accomplish our work and we move on to a new exciting project

A Company Of Empty Words.

Two years of my career with AECOM that i wish to never happen again and would never recommend working with AECOM unless you know someone in the management or HR who can get you there on a good contract and keep you there.

Pros

Big Organization

Cons

Randomly managed.low salaries .tough.working.environment.unqualified employees.Wrong designs.

Excellent workplace.

Challenging workplace to be with; offers a lot of trainings on career improvement. Management is responsive to employee’s wellbeing. Such a huge organization where an individual performance is hard to project for promotion, especially on those doing field works on project sites.

Very productive and competitive

Assigning a correct task to the correct person. There are many opportunities to improve by taking internal courses. Management is very cooperative and more functional. Workplace culture is very good. No discrimination at all.

Best Experience

AECOM was best work environment I experienced with friendly and professional work mates. The management were very supportive and fair, I have worked for 4 years 2007-2011. I would be glad to work again for this company

Quality and time line production

All works are quality time consuming and to satisfy the client requirements. The team works what we are doing are enjoyable effective to satisfy the management and client.

Good place for learning and progressing.

Excellent work place and office, supervisors and managers are friendly and helpful. Top management knows what their doing. As an junior level employee, I am surrounded by BIM experts and Engineers that motivates me and assist me in some difficulties. Two thumbs up company.

very nice teams and very nice place with professional Management

I loved workplace culture, I respected my management direction and I learned too much such as: 1- How to share team work to achieved target on time. 2- Respect my work time. 3- completly share my team duties. and the most enjoyable part of the job is AECOM concept.. I loved it really

Higher management is very professional

Higher management is very professional. Company policies are employee oriented. My salary is low because my designation is Inspector here, else salaries are comparable to other market competitors. Overall a great organisation.

Jos security is okay with AECOM.

Inside politics plays vital @ AECOM, lots of guys who are mere figure heads receiving better pay than those who are more technically capable. Nepotism is a non-existent word!!😂😂😂

productive. good relations between employees. job is not guaranteed.

Hard working for exact project performing. and enable the client to follow up the work easily. I learned how to use computer for effective project management. High level of workplace culture. Climate in United Arab Emirates mainly hot, also clients are very strict. Eating with colleagues is the most enjoyable part of the job.

Lack of Quality Systems and Poor Internal Auditing

In AECOM Middle East you can easily remark a disconnected Operating System in managing both the design and executing of construction projects, with an obvious farness from applying any quality systems or internal standard auditing, but only a client-oriented managing of the human resources and engineering calibers. In spite of extremely unprofessional ways of evaluating the employees, non-utilizing of their capabilities and dozens of fake forms and charts who HR bombarding the staff with, but by only using your personal connections you can keep securing your seat inside AECOM ME. It's a fact in AECOM that nobody cares about your professionalism nor your cleverness. It's all about how much the Client pays to them for hiring you !

Strong Operating Systems for Projects

In AECOM Middle East you can easily remark a strong Operating Systems in their managing both the design and executing of construction projects, with an obvious client-oriented managing of the engineering resource. In spite of extremely unprofessional ways of evaluating the employees, and dozens of fake forms and charts who HR bombarding the staff with, but using your personal connections you can keep securing your seat inside AECOM ME.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AECOM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AECOM