AECOM

Clear
3.1Job Security & Advancement

Found 70 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,037 reviews

Professional life originated in AECOM

AECOM is the first company I started with and got my knowledge and experience in my career, hope to share my knowledge with my new partners in the new company.

Good company for working

AECOM is a pioneer company in the field, even if you have a good experience, you will having more with them.Team working at a very good condition, and all are respecting each other.

Productive and work oriented

I learnt a lot from aecom, the company it self is allowing you for many training opportunities will be reflected in taking different responsibilities and not only focusing on the job we hired for which is great for career path.

Pros

Trainings

Cons

Long hours, salary was low

Good exposure as an intern

I had a really good time as an intern at AECOM and miss all the perks of being an employee there. Even as an intern I had a voice in meetings and such

it was fun working with Aecom

1. Very interesting typical day. giving lots of lessons to staff. 2.learned to be very competetive.3.Very good management 4. workplace culture was interesting and amusing. 5. making some director level staff learn how to execute a job. 6. Handing over a fully completed project.

Pros

No such promotions were entertained

Cons

Very long and stressful weekends.

Aecom

Over all good. I work there more then two years.The decision has been quite difficult for me because I truly have enjoyed the relationships I’ve built here.Once again I appreciate the opportunities I have been given at aecom and your professional technical guidance and support for making my period within the company a productive one. I have learnt a lot with regards to management and colleagues which’s I know will serve me well for the further.

The Best Place to work

I had the Opportunity to Join AECOM for 2 years contract and it was the best time in my working carrier, They have a proper system for everything and people are educated and humble.

Aecom in genral very good company

I liked AECOM and I liked working with him AECOM is very good company to grow up if you have capability Salaries are very good ******************

Pros

We had a lot of fun

Cons

We can take sick leave if required

Good place for innovation and creativity

AECOM one of the best companies if not the best on the world. Where you surely will improve your inexperiences and knowledge and feel confident all time

Very Competitive Workplace

You have to be a certain type of person to be able to advance quickly on your career path. Requires you to be flexible and multi-tasker on every task assigned to you as you will not only do work specifically as per your job position but expect to do more.

Pros

good salary offer

Cons

politics

good place for learn

if you are new in your field then join this company, you will get chance to learn lost things and many software. you can also get good experience because they have mostly good projects.

Pros

end of month during meeting have lunch party

Cons

9 hors per day

Excellent

Excellent work culture. Good colleagues and management. Reputed projects and great team. Leading consultancy firm. Job security depends on the project and client.

Pros

Good environment

A Company Of Empty Words.

Two years of my career with AECOM that i wish to never happen again and would never recommend working with AECOM unless you know someone in the management or HR who can get you there on a good contract and keep you there.

Pros

Big Organization

Cons

Randomly managed.low salaries .tough.working.environment.unqualified employees.Wrong designs.

Excellent workplace.

Challenging workplace to be with; offers a lot of trainings on career improvement. Management is responsive to employee’s wellbeing. Such a huge organization where an individual performance is hard to project for promotion, especially on those doing field works on project sites.

great place to work,

Great place to work, technical people, very good exposure for new engineers and highly rated projects and clients, learnt a lot. Enjoyed the tough time with good Mangers who supported the team

Stressful

Politics more than engineering. The engineers and technicians are only numbers to be disposed for balancing the profits at the end of the year. For 3 years I never heard or seen my HR BP until they fired me

Good environment

1.one of the best company in consultant network, good policy , good benefit, salary is credited before salary date, i miss this company, because of project is completed .

Best Experience

AECOM was best work environment I experienced with friendly and professional work mates. The management were very supportive and fair, I have worked for 4 years 2007-2011. I would be glad to work again for this company

Nice office environment

My 12 years working with AECOM has gain me lot of experiences in different kind of discipline especially in wet and dry services. Learn lot of drafting techniques and utilized my working background being a civil engineer in different aspect of technical solution.

Pros

free shuttle service home to office

Cons

normal working hours

satisfactory management

overall a good company, very nice and accommodated co-workers, IT support, lack of focus on employee growth, There's not much growth opportunity.

done

Good working experience with AECOM. I am working since 2012, salary paid timely, good main office support, culture and activities are also excellent. perfect working place as a professional.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AECOM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AECOM