AECOM logo

AECOM Culture reviews

Clear

Found 44 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,591 reviews

Very Competitive Workplace

You have to be a certain type of person to be able to advance quickly on your career path. Requires you to be flexible and multi-tasker on every task assigned to you as you will not only do work specifically as per your job position but expect to do more.

Pros

good salary offer

Cons

politics

In AECOM we had fun with our collogue

At AECOM you will grow fast if your performance is good I learned a lot of skills since AECOM has AECOM UNIVERSITY that can be accessible for all employees to select what the employee interest and do the suitable courses that they offered.AECOM has proficient staff that you can ask if you face technical problems.there was diversity in the work culture.there is a chance to submit your ideas throughout the global challenge program that they have AECOM is a very good company and it is from the best company that I worked in.if they gave me a chance to rejoin them in Canada I will be admired for that.I am trying to apply for AECOM vacancies in Canada. I hope that AECOM will accept me again

Pros

monthly staff meeting, annual parties, Farwell parties, family day

Cons

we work in AECOM 8 Hours per day

Best place to work

Best place to work. All the policies are favorable for the employee's. The HR staff and managers are very helpful and supportive. Work culture is good.

Excellent

Excellent work culture. Good colleagues and management. Reputed projects and great team. Leading consultancy firm. Job security depends on the project and client.

Pros

Good environment

Productive, learning, enjoyable, sociable

Productive, initiative, resourcefulness, readiness, focus, management are fine with highest standard, workplace are good with proper workplace and faciitiies

Pros

birthday cake

Cons

long hours, weekend work

Very professional work environment

- A typical day at work would be busy. - AECOM believed in moving ahead with the latest technology to excel from other companies, that is the reason during my time, we were obliged to learn and use Revit and Navisworks across all current and new projects. It is the edge that our clients feel superior to other clients who do not require such software. - The management is very approachable and helpful. - Our workplace culture has very effective team work ; coordination and collaboration are highly required ; - the hardest part of the job is when we have to push ourselves to finish the job at a tight schedule ; - the most enjoyable part of the job is when we accomplish our work and we move on to a new exciting project

Skill and professional Grooming

I WILL SAY!!! Job with AECOM is really a FUN workplace,taking care about responsibility is the value every one is take care and its why there is a family like atmosphere one can see in real what a team work.

Stressful

Politics more than engineering. The engineers and technicians are only numbers to be disposed for balancing the profits at the end of the year. For 3 years I never heard or seen my HR BP until they fired me

Excellent Place for you Carear

NIce place to work and highly professional way of work, High quality of work, its a good place to develop your carear. The Aecom brand makes us proud.

Very productive and competitive

Assigning a correct task to the correct person. There are many opportunities to improve by taking internal courses. Management is very cooperative and more functional. Workplace culture is very good. No discrimination at all.

Jobs at AECOM

See more jobs

Best Experience

AECOM was best work environment I experienced with friendly and professional work mates. The management were very supportive and fair, I have worked for 4 years 2007-2011. I would be glad to work again for this company

Quality and time line production

All works are quality time consuming and to satisfy the client requirements. The team works what we are doing are enjoyable effective to satisfy the management and client.

Good place for learning and progressing.

Excellent work place and office, supervisors and managers are friendly and helpful. Top management knows what their doing. As an junior level employee, I am surrounded by BIM experts and Engineers that motivates me and assist me in some difficulties. Two thumbs up company.

very nice teams and very nice place with professional Management

I loved workplace culture, I respected my management direction and I learned too much such as: 1- How to share team work to achieved target on time. 2- Respect my work time. 3- completly share my team duties. and the most enjoyable part of the job is AECOM concept.. I loved it really

Jos security is okay with AECOM.

Inside politics plays vital @ AECOM, lots of guys who are mere figure heads receiving better pay than those who are more technically capable. Nepotism is a non-existent word!!😂😂😂

done

Good working experience with AECOM. I am working since 2012, salary paid timely, good main office support, culture and activities are also excellent. perfect working place as a professional.

productive. good relations between employees. job is not guaranteed.

Hard working for exact project performing. and enable the client to follow up the work easily. I learned how to use computer for effective project management. High level of workplace culture. Climate in United Arab Emirates mainly hot, also clients are very strict. Eating with colleagues is the most enjoyable part of the job.

Good Place to work, working with AECOM we can develop good culture, systematic approach in works area The hardest part of the job is communication between functional department is not up to mark

Pros

get togethers

Cons

Long Hours

Excellent company to work and learn

The World's No.1 design company. Excellent Mangement. Opportunity to learn new software. Peaceful atmosphere to work. Great culture No more workload and pressure. Good salary and perks. Weekly gathering to announce the new projects and progress and food served.

Pros

Overall Great and excellent

It is a amazing company

Best company to work. Better opportunities and more learning. Opportunities to work on big projects and deal with good clients. Good respect of the employee and discipline.

Pros

Best culture

Cons

Office politics

Fun place with great planning team

- Great team with wide range of skills. - Challenging Clients and projects types. - Fun and feels like home. - PDR process and development program. - Training and career development. - Projects types and collaboration. - Management and leadership support needs improvements. - HR needs a lot of improvements. - Fair benefits for staff. - Good benefits for management and leadership with profit sharing. - Top edge technology. - Facilities well equipped with good operations. - good office culture with team work. - Good market share. - You will learn a lot on daily basis due to the type of projects, challenges and deadlines. - Quality of planning work is cutting edge that exceeds any other competitor in the market. - Design and planning work culture is fun and interesting with a lot to learn from senior leaders in the business. - Good graduate program with a lot of support. - Customer service and customer over-promise needs improvement including a new business development strategy. - The most enjoyable part of working at AECOM is the team, and the resources available to complete the job with global reach.
  • AECOM