AECOM logo

Resident Engineer9 reviews
United Arab Emirates9 reviews

Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,391 reviews

Company Review

Manager of site supervision staff and backup support of supervision team Reporting on daily progress

Good company for working

AECOM is a pioneer company in the field, even if you have a good experience, you will having more with them.Team working at a very good condition, and all are respecting each other.

Excellent

Excellent work culture. Good colleagues and management. Reputed projects and great team. Leading consultancy firm. Job security depends on the project and client.

Pros

Good environment

Lack of Quality Systems and Poor Internal Auditing

In AECOM Middle East you can easily remark a disconnected Operating System in managing both the design and executing of construction projects, with an obvious farness from applying any quality systems or internal standard auditing, but only a client-oriented managing of the human resources and engineering calibers. In spite of extremely unprofessional ways of evaluating the employees, non-utilizing of their capabilities and dozens of fake forms and charts who HR bombarding the staff with, but by only using your personal connections you can keep securing your seat inside AECOM ME. It's a fact in AECOM that nobody cares about your professionalism nor your cleverness. It's all about how much the Client pays to them for hiring you !

Excellant

It was an excellent experience to work with AECOM, although it was a project based job and I had to leave the company because of limited contract. I would like to join AECOM again if I get an opportunity.

Pros

Best working environment

Cons

Nil

AECOM insights

What people like

• Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Support from manager

Workplace Culture

Excellent workplace culture offering the freedom to express and excel. The HR department strives to maintain a high level of transparency between all levels within the organisation.

A supportive and a Learning Project

1-A multinational group of companies environment I found here. 2-A advance Aconex web processing / Convenience correspondence system witnessed and practiced here. 3-A supportive Environment in this Project. 4- Hard part of job was to satisfied and coordinate the Authorities of Al Ain City. 5- Workmanship bring enjoyable environment during duty hours for some times.

I am happy in my work with AECOM

my work day start at 8:00 am finish at 6:00 pm I learned more things like project control and many things for management All staff corporate

AECOM is one of the best consultanta organisation in the world

I enjoyed while working with AECOM, and i learnt a lot of skills related to my field

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AECOM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question