AECOM

AECOM Employee Reviews for Resident Care Associate

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,607 reviews

Excellent

Excellent work culture. Good colleagues and management. Reputed projects and great team. Leading consultancy firm. Job security depends on the project and client.

Pros

Good environment

Lack of Quality Systems and Poor Internal Auditing

In AECOM Middle East you can easily remark a disconnected Operating System in managing both the design and executing of construction projects, with an obvious farness from applying any quality systems or internal standard auditing, but only a client-oriented managing of the human resources and engineering calibers. In spite of extremely unprofessional ways of evaluating the employees, non-utilizing of their capabilities and dozens of fake forms and charts who HR bombarding the staff with, but by only using your personal connections you can keep securing your seat inside AECOM ME. It's a fact in AECOM that nobody cares about your professionalism nor your cleverness. It's all about how much the Client pays to them for hiring you !

Excellant

It was an excellent experience to work with AECOM, although it was a project based job and I had to leave the company because of limited contract. I would like to join AECOM again if I get an opportunity.

Pros

Best working environment

Cons

Nil

A supportive and a Learning Project

1-A multinational group of companies environment I found here. 2-A advance Aconex web processing / Convenience correspondence system witnessed and practiced here. 3-A supportive Environment in this Project. 4- Hard part of job was to satisfied and coordinate the Authorities of Al Ain City. 5- Workmanship bring enjoyable environment during duty hours for some times.

AECOM is one of the best consultanta organisation in the world

I enjoyed while working with AECOM, and i learnt a lot of skills related to my field

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AECOM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.4K