AECOM

Inspector12 reviews
United Arab Emirates12 reviews

Found 12 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,010 reviews

Productive company.

At the outset, it should be noted that AECOM is a giant enterprise of high professional quality. The working environment and the nature of projects gives you a good opportunity to demonstrate and refine your possibilities and to learn at the same time without content with your expertise.

It was good.

Aecom is a very best organization. There staff behavior and communication with employee is very good. And salary also giving on time.No chatting with any body and i will recommend everybody for this best organization. Far the safety also there rules are very good.

Aecom

Over all good. I work there more then two years.The decision has been quite difficult for me because I truly have enjoyed the relationships I’ve built here.Once again I appreciate the opportunities I have been given at aecom and your professional technical guidance and support for making my period within the company a productive one. I have learnt a lot with regards to management and colleagues which’s I know will serve me well for the further.

Good environment

1.one of the best company in consultant network, good policy , good benefit, salary is credited before salary date, i miss this company, because of project is completed .

Higher management is very professional

Higher management is very professional. Company policies are employee oriented. My salary is low because my designation is Inspector here, else salaries are comparable to other market competitors. Overall a great organisation.

AECOM is a condutive working place for all nationality.

AECOM being a multi-national company is one of the best company to work with. The core values, mission and vision is very honorable. The management always stress the need for a honorable and professional way of dealing with clients and with all co-workers.

Excellent work Environment

I have been working since 2006.I enjoyed to work with AECOM ,during my tenure AECOM provide me job opportunities as well as for advancement of my career

not at all

Well, I learn too much here particularly i work on bridge and underpass here in the project and get too much knowledge and technical information which is best for the rest of my carrier, apart from this i pass and fulfilled many ethical and anti corruption test. it is the best part of Aecom.

Pros

I attend annual parties in Aecom

Cons

Overall best

very good

very good work ernvironment , good co workers ,great location,lot of works in different streams ,great clientele.....

Pros

free work ernvirinment

Cons

non employee oriented

slow and dumb

bosses were dumbs who liked to micro manage. didn't give a hoot about employees

Comprises of well educated and experience individual

Working with aecom as a Civil Inspector on road mentainance project is a very challeging role and brings a lot of information you can explore.

My overall summary for this company is four star

Working in this company is to much pleasure for me because not only as consulting, its more bigger and wider company,

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AECOM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AECOM
  • Inspector
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?