AECOM

Drafter5 reviews
United Arab Emirates5 reviews

3.1Job Security & Advancement

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,010 reviews

Good place for learning and progressing.

Excellent work place and office, supervisors and managers are friendly and helpful. Top management knows what their doing. As an junior level employee, I am surrounded by BIM experts and Engineers that motivates me and assist me in some difficulties. Two thumbs up company.

Nice office environment

My 12 years working with AECOM has gain me lot of experiences in different kind of discipline especially in wet and dry services. Learn lot of drafting techniques and utilized my working background being a civil engineer in different aspect of technical solution.

Pros

free shuttle service home to office

Cons

normal working hours

Multi diverse culture

A popular company in the middle east with a multi culture employees. Value company policy and has high respect with each individuals skills and capabilities.

Gain Good Experience

Working with Aecom is good experience with design team developing confidence in your self Learn Good Work Experience Good Company to work Work Pressure

Pros

Cons

More Working pressure

Good Company with people around you.You can learn a lot of things in walks of life.

This is the company that you can live on,But the issue if there is no project everything gone.You can gain more experience.

Pros

Good Working Environment

Cons

Good working hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AECOM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

AECOM Reviews by Location