AECOM

Document Controller6 reviews
United Arab Emirates6 reviews

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,010 reviews

helpful and productive environment

Mostly paper work of a typical document controller site related works such as inspections , reports, drawings, minutes of meetings all those thing commonly processed on site activities day to day basis.

sport and gathering

Day to day work at Aecom was fun and all people was kind and helpful to all aspect of work if you need it. Even the managers and supervisors they will give you a good advice how the thing easy to get the job done. Aecom was the best company for the employee they will give benifits what you deserve all the time.

Pros

christmas party

Cons

8 hours

Effective

My work experience with AECOM and department of transport made me more equipped and skilled when it comes to logistics and delivery of work on time. It has taught me to be more efficient and put more attention to details so that clients will be more satisfied.

Pros

Free transport

Cons

Long wait

Great job! Great company, Great people!

One word to describe - Great! Everything is great in the company. Though, there were pressures at work from time to time as they are working on big projects, but everything's great and we/I had fun and great experience!

Professional Career Institute

AECOM offering a good atmosphere to their employees to build a good career profile/experience.

Skills & Abilities

 Excellent typing Speed  Excellent Communication Skills.  Knowledge of Standard Filing system.  Flexible for Work timings.  Knowledge of Documents Control.  User of Expedition (Primavera).  User Aconex (Online Documentation).  User ASite (Online Documentation).  User Primavera P6 102 Project Management.  Ability to work under pressure as a team member & independently. Extra Abilities:  Receptionists  E‐Project user Time Sheets Clerk  Admin Coordinator  Document Controller Supervisor

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AECOM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

AECOM Reviews by Location