AECOM

CAD Manager3 reviews
United Arab Emirates3 reviews

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,039 reviews

Very productive and competitive

Assigning a correct task to the correct person. There are many opportunities to improve by taking internal courses. Management is very cooperative and more functional. Workplace culture is very good. No discrimination at all.

Quality and time line production

All works are quality time consuming and to satisfy the client requirements. The team works what we are doing are enjoyable effective to satisfy the management and client.

For those who want to work in a challenging environment

A well diversified company with a multi-cultural environment and interdisciplinary business expertise such as architectural design, landscape, infrastructure, project management, you name it! They provide seminars for their employees according to the latest industry standards. Big companies such as AECOM needs people who are flexible and familiar in working with a corporate environment. I enjoyed providing them with best practice in CAD standards, and architectural sheet arrangement as well as introducing a unique coding system for each type of project. I also helped the HR department in hiring, and CAD skill-testing its new members. It has been a pleasure being a part of such a vast team.

Pros

in-house canteen, friendly people, good environment for learning

Cons

some tend to have a hierarchy mentality

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AECOM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

AECOM Reviews by Location

• AECOM
  • CAD Manager
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?