AECOM

AECOM Employee Reviews in Dubai

Dubai54 reviews

Found 54 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,010 reviews

it was fun working with Aecom

1. Very interesting typical day. giving lots of lessons to staff. 2.learned to be very competetive.3.Very good management 4. workplace culture was interesting and amusing. 5. making some director level staff learn how to execute a job. 6. Handing over a fully completed project.

Pros

No such promotions were entertained

Cons

Very long and stressful weekends.

Productive and work oriented

I learnt a lot from aecom, the company it self is allowing you for many training opportunities will be reflected in taking different responsibilities and not only focusing on the job we hired for which is great for career path.

Pros

Trainings

Cons

Long hours, salary was low

It was good.

Aecom is a very best organization. There staff behavior and communication with employee is very good. And salary also giving on time.No chatting with any body and i will recommend everybody for this best organization. Far the safety also there rules are very good.

Good exposure as an intern

I had a really good time as an intern at AECOM and miss all the perks of being an employee there. Even as an intern I had a voice in meetings and such

Best place to work

Best place to work. All the policies are favorable for the employee's. The HR staff and managers are very helpful and supportive. Work culture is good.

Best consulting company and employee oriented

Aecom is one of best engineering firm i worked in my life who is taking care of their employee in every aspect of life including business training,encouraging for future study and taking care of our dependents etc

Pros

Provide insurance to the staff and their subordinates

Cons

terminates employee upon completion of projects

Good place for innovation and creativity

AECOM one of the best companies if not the best on the world. Where you surely will improve your inexperiences and knowledge and feel confident all time

good management & organised

good management &organised ,all the personal matter are solved in time,means HR is active all the time, all the management is kind full and pain taking for my future working,I am really very happy in this organisation,I really appreciate all the staff ,managers &site working staff, I learnt a lot in this organisation,all staff is helpful like one family , before this I worked in DUBAI MUNCIPALITY FOR 27 YEARS , But here I am verymuch happy,Even my present salary is less than DM ,But i am happy here ,Alot of satisfaction to learn with highly educated staff,thanks &regards

Pros

No lunch, Only annual party every year

Cons

Only duty hours, Some time ot if necesary

Very Competitive Workplace

You have to be a certain type of person to be able to advance quickly on your career path. Requires you to be flexible and multi-tasker on every task assigned to you as you will not only do work specifically as per your job position but expect to do more.

Pros

good salary offer

Cons

politics

good place for learn

if you are new in your field then join this company, you will get chance to learn lost things and many software. you can also get good experience because they have mostly good projects.

Pros

end of month during meeting have lunch party

Cons

9 hors per day

good work place

its a very good company. The management team HR team all are very helpful. If AECOM will give me another chance to join i will join immediately.Thanks AECOM

AECOM is a very good company. Productive

In day to day work, you will learn a lot of things to different people especially if you where in a project with 100 plus staff. But we are lucky on the project because they took good care of us.

A Company Of Empty Words.

Two years of my career with AECOM that i wish to never happen again and would never recommend working with AECOM unless you know someone in the management or HR who can get you there on a good contract and keep you there.

Pros

Big Organization

Cons

Randomly managed.low salaries .tough.working.environment.unqualified employees.Wrong designs.

great place to work,

Great place to work, technical people, very good exposure for new engineers and highly rated projects and clients, learnt a lot. Enjoyed the tough time with good Mangers who supported the team

Very good

Working with aecom is very good experience. Nice working environmental and the first priority is safety. Engineers are very helpful in any issue on site.

Good environment

1.one of the best company in consultant network, good policy , good benefit, salary is credited before salary date, i miss this company, because of project is completed .

Quality and time line production

All works are quality time consuming and to satisfy the client requirements. The team works what we are doing are enjoyable effective to satisfy the management and client.

very nice teams and very nice place with professional Management

I loved workplace culture, I respected my management direction and I learned too much such as: 1- How to share team work to achieved target on time. 2- Respect my work time. 3- completly share my team duties. and the most enjoyable part of the job is AECOM concept.. I loved it really

recommended to work with AECOM

AECOM very big international company But there is problem in HR departments They didn't know the law and how to deal with Visa transfere from another company to AECOM due to their staff not Arabic people and they are not involved with Arabic countries, passports ,status of transfere Visa. AECOM Should hiring Arabic people in hr departmentsinHR

productive, discipline and silent workplace

I had the privilege to work with some fantastic and talented individuals in culturally diverse environments in AECOM. I have gained extensive experience working on various large scale projects. My job responsibilities included preparing scale drawings, layouts, longitudinal cross sections, formwork and reinforcement details, pier and foundation details, superstructure and culverts details. In addition, I have worked on a number of buildings projects in which I prepared drawings for marina substations, MMR room, pump station, service building, security building etc...

satisfactory management

overall a good company, very nice and accommodated co-workers, IT support, lack of focus on employee growth, There's not much growth opportunity.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AECOM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AECOM