AECOM logo

AECOM Employee Reviews in Dubai

Dubai61 reviews

Found 61 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,397 reviews

it was fun working with Aecom

1. Very interesting typical day. giving lots of lessons to staff. 2.learned to be very competetive.3.Very good management 4. workplace culture was interesting and amusing. 5. making some director level staff learn how to execute a job. 6. Handing over a fully completed project.

Pros

No such promotions were entertained

Cons

Very long and stressful weekends.

The best place I have worked in so far!

Simply a great place to work in for so many reasons:Amazing multinational teamsGreat work ethicsFlexible working hoursWorking on huge projectsManagement are very supportive and wonderful motivators

Everything is awesome

Dream come true. Everything is awesome.. environment is friendly and so much to learn.I love to work for this company.Fellows are cooperative always ready to help.

Supportive and friendly work place

What is the best part of working at the company?Professional and people oriented company. Would love to join back with them.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Nothing to note as it was a comfortable journey with AECOM.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Very comfortable and people orientedWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Work culture is good and stress would be expected as much as your job role requires.

Great place to work in

Thank you for the years of experience and learning. Never been so satisfied to work with thins wonderful individuals. Keep up the good work and hoping you for the best.

AECOM insights

What people like

• Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Support from manager

Productive and fun place

Best place to grow your experience with good benefits. You will get all kind of training to build your future. Great management teams, staff friendly company

Didn't end up going there

Got an offer but didn't end up working there but from the interview and the HR procedure, seems like a great company to work for with diverse range of projects with a lot to learn from

Productive and work oriented

I learnt a lot from aecom, the company it self is allowing you for many training opportunities will be reflected in taking different responsibilities and not only focusing on the job we hired for which is great for career path.

Pros

Trainings

Cons

Long hours, salary was low

It was good.

Aecom is a very best organization. There staff behavior and communication with employee is very good. And salary also giving on time.No chatting with any body and i will recommend everybody for this best organization. Far the safety also there rules are very good.

Good exposure as an intern

I had a really good time as an intern at AECOM and miss all the perks of being an employee there. Even as an intern I had a voice in meetings and such

Best place to work

Best place to work. All the policies are favorable for the employee's. The HR staff and managers are very helpful and supportive. Work culture is good.

Best consulting company and employee oriented

Aecom is one of best engineering firm i worked in my life who is taking care of their employee in every aspect of life including business training,encouraging for future study and taking care of our dependents etc

Pros

Provide insurance to the staff and their subordinates

Cons

terminates employee upon completion of projects

Good place for innovation and creativity

AECOM one of the best companies if not the best on the world. Where you surely will improve your inexperiences and knowledge and feel confident all time

good management & organised

good management &organised ,all the personal matter are solved in time,means HR is active all the time, all the management is kind full and pain taking for my future working,I am really very happy in this organisation,I really appreciate all the staff ,managers &site working staff, I learnt a lot in this organisation,all staff is helpful like one family , before this I worked in DUBAI MUNCIPALITY FOR 27 YEARS , But here I am verymuch happy,Even my present salary is less than DM ,But i am happy here ,Alot of satisfaction to learn with highly educated staff,thanks &regards

Pros

No lunch, Only annual party every year

Cons

Only duty hours, Some time ot if necesary

Very Competitive Workplace

You have to be a certain type of person to be able to advance quickly on your career path. Requires you to be flexible and multi-tasker on every task assigned to you as you will not only do work specifically as per your job position but expect to do more.

Pros

good salary offer

Cons

politics

good place for learn

if you are new in your field then join this company, you will get chance to learn lost things and many software. you can also get good experience because they have mostly good projects.

Pros

end of month during meeting have lunch party

Cons

9 hors per day

good work place

its a very good company. The management team HR team all are very helpful. If AECOM will give me another chance to join i will join immediately.Thanks AECOM

AECOM is a very good company. Productive

In day to day work, you will learn a lot of things to different people especially if you where in a project with 100 plus staff. But we are lucky on the project because they took good care of us.

A Company Of Empty Words.

Two years of my career with AECOM that i wish to never happen again and would never recommend working with AECOM unless you know someone in the management or HR who can get you there on a good contract and keep you there.

Pros

Big Organization

Cons

Randomly managed.low salaries .tough.working.environment.unqualified employees.Wrong designs.

great place to work,

Great place to work, technical people, very good exposure for new engineers and highly rated projects and clients, learnt a lot. Enjoyed the tough time with good Mangers who supported the team

Very good

Working with aecom is very good experience. Nice working environmental and the first priority is safety. Engineers are very helpful in any issue on site.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AECOM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Tell us how to improve this page

What would you add or change?