AECOM

AECOM Employee Reviews in Abu Dhabi

Found 87 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,607 reviews

Productive, learning, enjoyable, sociable

Productive, initiative, resourcefulness, readiness, focus, management are fine with highest standard, workplace are good with proper workplace and faciitiies

Pros

birthday cake

Cons

long hours, weekend work

The Best Place to work

I had the Opportunity to Join AECOM for 2 years contract and it was the best time in my working carrier, They have a proper system for everything and people are educated and humble.

sport and gathering

Day to day work at Aecom was fun and all people was kind and helpful to all aspect of work if you need it. Even the managers and supervisors they will give you a good advice how the thing easy to get the job done. Aecom was the best company for the employee they will give benifits what you deserve all the time.

Pros

christmas party

Cons

8 hours

Its a systmatic company

Aecom is a systematic company and its easy to work with them always.working with aecom is like that you are working with like family people.atmosphere of working is good.

Excellent

Excellent work culture. Good colleagues and management. Reputed projects and great team. Leading consultancy firm. Job security depends on the project and client.

Pros

Good environment

Very professional work environment

- A typical day at work would be busy. - AECOM believed in moving ahead with the latest technology to excel from other companies, that is the reason during my time, we were obliged to learn and use Revit and Navisworks across all current and new projects. It is the edge that our clients feel superior to other clients who do not require such software. - The management is very approachable and helpful. - Our workplace culture has very effective team work ; coordination and collaboration are highly required ; - the hardest part of the job is when we have to push ourselves to finish the job at a tight schedule ; - the most enjoyable part of the job is when we accomplish our work and we move on to a new exciting project

Productive and fun work place

A good place to work and getting opportunity to new technologies at your day to day works. Getting opportunity to work in international iconic projects from world wide.

Excellent workplace.

Challenging workplace to be with; offers a lot of trainings on career improvement. Management is responsive to employee’s wellbeing. Such a huge organization where an individual performance is hard to project for promotion, especially on those doing field works on project sites.

Stressful

Politics more than engineering. The engineers and technicians are only numbers to be disposed for balancing the profits at the end of the year. For 3 years I never heard or seen my HR BP until they fired me

Excellent Place for you Carear

NIce place to work and highly professional way of work, High quality of work, its a good place to develop your carear. The Aecom brand makes us proud.

Jobs at AECOM

in Abu Dhabi
See more jobs

Very productive and competitive

Assigning a correct task to the correct person. There are many opportunities to improve by taking internal courses. Management is very cooperative and more functional. Workplace culture is very good. No discrimination at all.

Best Experience

AECOM was best work environment I experienced with friendly and professional work mates. The management were very supportive and fair, I have worked for 4 years 2007-2011. I would be glad to work again for this company

I've been productive and attained a good level in drafting and design

Working at AECOM made me excel in so many ways, and i've learned a lot of software like revit, microstation and now i am learning civil 3d. I also got exposure to work not only in dry utilities but most of the time, i assist in doing some other services like wet networks, road and bridges and building project.

Good place for learning and progressing.

Excellent work place and office, supervisors and managers are friendly and helpful. Top management knows what their doing. As an junior level employee, I am surrounded by BIM experts and Engineers that motivates me and assist me in some difficulties. Two thumbs up company.

Nice office environment

My 12 years working with AECOM has gain me lot of experiences in different kind of discipline especially in wet and dry services. Learn lot of drafting techniques and utilized my working background being a civil engineer in different aspect of technical solution.

Pros

free shuttle service home to office

Cons

normal working hours

helpful and productive environment

Mostly paper work of a typical document controller site related works such as inspections , reports, drawings, minutes of meetings all those thing commonly processed on site activities day to day basis.

Jos security is okay with AECOM.

Inside politics plays vital @ AECOM, lots of guys who are mere figure heads receiving better pay than those who are more technically capable. Nepotism is a non-existent word!!😂😂😂

done

Good working experience with AECOM. I am working since 2012, salary paid timely, good main office support, culture and activities are also excellent. perfect working place as a professional.

Productive company.

At the outset, it should be noted that AECOM is a giant enterprise of high professional quality. The working environment and the nature of projects gives you a good opportunity to demonstrate and refine your possibilities and to learn at the same time without content with your expertise.

Great Company Core Values

AECOM Middle East is allergic to any kind and any forms of corruption, and because of this, they do not tolerate any kind of unfair treatment specially to OT Pay. Also, your career development is purely based on your performance and projects are always new at an average rate of every 3 months

productive. good relations between employees. job is not guaranteed.

Hard working for exact project performing. and enable the client to follow up the work easily. I learned how to use computer for effective project management. High level of workplace culture. Climate in United Arab Emirates mainly hot, also clients are very strict. Eating with colleagues is the most enjoyable part of the job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AECOM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.4K