AECOM logo

AECOM Employee Reviews in Abu Dhabi

Abu Dhabi97 reviews

Found 97 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,397 reviews

Intense working at Aecom

Stressful working environment, lots of overtimeSalary always paid on timeCan take leave daysMeet many different nationalities.Difficult to get payrise or promotion.

good company

A typical day at work can vary widely depending on the profession and industry. However, in a general sense, it often involves a mix of tasks, meetings, and collaborations with colleagues. It may also include problem-solving, decision-making, and continuous learning to adapt to changing circumstances.Management skills are crucial for effective leadership, including delegation, communication, and strategic planning. A successful workplace culture fosters teamwork, open communication, and a positive environment where employees feel valued and motivated.The hardest part of the job can be dealing with challenges and unforeseen obstacles that require quick thinking and adaptability. Managing work-life balance and handling stress are also significant challenges for many individuals.The most enjoyable part of the job is often the sense of accomplishment that comes from achieving goals and making a positive impact. Additionally, working with supportive colleagues and engaging in fulfilling tasks can contribute to job satisfaction and overall well-being.aecom at abu dhabi

Great to find out

It was great experience with AECOM, I learned and improved my self with the help of management. All departments people are very helpful and kindness I really appreciated.

Pros

E learning is free

Cons

8 hours

good and healthy work envirment

AECOM is great organization which care about their employees and they give all respect and a family Envirmental .Employees of AECOM are very professional and well skilled.

Productive place and sometimes stressful, need to do submission every day , coordination with other colleagues and dissection is very helpful , it is a good place

AECOM insights

What people like

• Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Support from manager

Good company for working

AECOM is a pioneer company in the field, even if you have a good experience, you will having more with them.Team working at a very good condition, and all are respecting each other.

Professional life originated in AECOM

AECOM is the first company I started with and got my knowledge and experience in my career, hope to share my knowledge with my new partners in the new company.

Work place is good but stressful

Not balance in term of working task. Some are getting sick, your going to work to the limit everytime theres upcoming submission, no support from the line manager. You work in your own very hard the credit was only for the manager.

The Best Place to work

I had the Opportunity to Join AECOM for 2 years contract and it was the best time in my working carrier, They have a proper system for everything and people are educated and humble.

sport and gathering

Day to day work at Aecom was fun and all people was kind and helpful to all aspect of work if you need it. Even the managers and supervisors they will give you a good advice how the thing easy to get the job done. Aecom was the best company for the employee they will give benifits what you deserve all the time.

Pros

christmas party

Cons

8 hours

Its a systmatic company

Aecom is a systematic company and its easy to work with them always.working with aecom is like that you are working with like family people.atmosphere of working is good.

Excellent

Excellent work culture. Good colleagues and management. Reputed projects and great team. Leading consultancy firm. Job security depends on the project and client.

Pros

Good environment

Productive, learning, enjoyable, sociable

Productive, initiative, resourcefulness, readiness, focus, management are fine with highest standard, workplace are good with proper workplace and faciitiies

Pros

birthday cake

Cons

long hours, weekend work

Very professional work environment

- A typical day at work would be busy. - AECOM believed in moving ahead with the latest technology to excel from other companies, that is the reason during my time, we were obliged to learn and use Revit and Navisworks across all current and new projects. It is the edge that our clients feel superior to other clients who do not require such software. - The management is very approachable and helpful. - Our workplace culture has very effective team work ; coordination and collaboration are highly required ; - the hardest part of the job is when we have to push ourselves to finish the job at a tight schedule ; - the most enjoyable part of the job is when we accomplish our work and we move on to a new exciting project

Productive and fun work place

A good place to work and getting opportunity to new technologies at your day to day works. Getting opportunity to work in international iconic projects from world wide.

Excellent workplace.

Challenging workplace to be with; offers a lot of trainings on career improvement. Management is responsive to employee’s wellbeing. Such a huge organization where an individual performance is hard to project for promotion, especially on those doing field works on project sites.

Stressful

Politics more than engineering. The engineers and technicians are only numbers to be disposed for balancing the profits at the end of the year. For 3 years I never heard or seen my HR BP until they fired me

Excellent Place for you Carear

NIce place to work and highly professional way of work, High quality of work, its a good place to develop your carear. The Aecom brand makes us proud.

Very productive and competitive

Assigning a correct task to the correct person. There are many opportunities to improve by taking internal courses. Management is very cooperative and more functional. Workplace culture is very good. No discrimination at all.

Best Experience

AECOM was best work environment I experienced with friendly and professional work mates. The management were very supportive and fair, I have worked for 4 years 2007-2011. I would be glad to work again for this company

I've been productive and attained a good level in drafting and design

Working at AECOM made me excel in so many ways, and i've learned a lot of software like revit, microstation and now i am learning civil 3d. I also got exposure to work not only in dry utilities but most of the time, i assist in doing some other services like wet networks, road and bridges and building project.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AECOM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Tell us how to improve this page

What would you add or change?