AECOM

AECOM Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates164 reviews

Found 164 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,721 reviews

it was fun working with Aecom

1. Very interesting typical day. giving lots of lessons to staff. 2.learned to be very competetive.3.Very good management 4. workplace culture was interesting and amusing. 5. making some director level staff learn how to execute a job. 6. Handing over a fully completed project.

Pros

No such promotions were entertained

Cons

Very long and stressful weekends.

Work place is good but stressful

Not balance in term of working task. Some are getting sick, your going to work to the limit everytime theres upcoming submission, no support from the line manager. You work in your own very hard the credit was only for the manager.

Productive and work oriented

I learnt a lot from aecom, the company it self is allowing you for many training opportunities will be reflected in taking different responsibilities and not only focusing on the job we hired for which is great for career path.

Pros

Trainings

Cons

Long hours, salary was low

It was good.

Aecom is a very best organization. There staff behavior and communication with employee is very good. And salary also giving on time.No chatting with any body and i will recommend everybody for this best organization. Far the safety also there rules are very good.

Good exposure as an intern

I had a really good time as an intern at AECOM and miss all the perks of being an employee there. Even as an intern I had a voice in meetings and such

Aecom

Over all good. I work there more then two years.The decision has been quite difficult for me because I truly have enjoyed the relationships I’ve built here.Once again I appreciate the opportunities I have been given at aecom and your professional technical guidance and support for making my period within the company a productive one. I have learnt a lot with regards to management and colleagues which’s I know will serve me well for the further.

The Best Place to work

I had the Opportunity to Join AECOM for 2 years contract and it was the best time in my working carrier, They have a proper system for everything and people are educated and humble.

In AECOM we had fun with our collogue

At AECOM you will grow fast if your performance is good I learned a lot of skills since AECOM has AECOM UNIVERSITY that can be accessible for all employees to select what the employee interest and do the suitable courses that they offered.AECOM has proficient staff that you can ask if you face technical problems.there was diversity in the work culture.there is a chance to submit your ideas throughout the global challenge program that they have AECOM is a very good company and it is from the best company that I worked in.if they gave me a chance to rejoin them in Canada I will be admired for that.I am trying to apply for AECOM vacancies in Canada. I hope that AECOM will accept me again

Pros

monthly staff meeting, annual parties, Farwell parties, family day

Cons

we work in AECOM 8 Hours per day

Aecom in genral very good company

I liked AECOM and I liked working with him AECOM is very good company to grow up if you have capability Salaries are very good ******************

Pros

We had a lot of fun

Cons

We can take sick leave if required

Best place to work

Best place to work. All the policies are favorable for the employee's. The HR staff and managers are very helpful and supportive. Work culture is good.

sport and gathering

Day to day work at Aecom was fun and all people was kind and helpful to all aspect of work if you need it. Even the managers and supervisors they will give you a good advice how the thing easy to get the job done. Aecom was the best company for the employee they will give benifits what you deserve all the time.

Pros

christmas party

Cons

8 hours

Good experience

Great company good salaries alot of experience Long working hoursGreat managment Interistig projects High quality serviceUpdated systems all time

Pros

Good experience

Cons

Best consulting company and employee oriented

Aecom is one of best engineering firm i worked in my life who is taking care of their employee in every aspect of life including business training,encouraging for future study and taking care of our dependents etc

Pros

Provide insurance to the staff and their subordinates

Cons

terminates employee upon completion of projects

Good place for innovation and creativity

AECOM one of the best companies if not the best on the world. Where you surely will improve your inexperiences and knowledge and feel confident all time

good management & organised

good management &organised ,all the personal matter are solved in time,means HR is active all the time, all the management is kind full and pain taking for my future working,I am really very happy in this organisation,I really appreciate all the staff ,managers &site working staff, I learnt a lot in this organisation,all staff is helpful like one family , before this I worked in DUBAI MUNCIPALITY FOR 27 YEARS , But here I am verymuch happy,Even my present salary is less than DM ,But i am happy here ,Alot of satisfaction to learn with highly educated staff,thanks &regards

Pros

No lunch, Only annual party every year

Cons

Only duty hours, Some time ot if necesary

Very Competitive Workplace

You have to be a certain type of person to be able to advance quickly on your career path. Requires you to be flexible and multi-tasker on every task assigned to you as you will not only do work specifically as per your job position but expect to do more.

Pros

good salary offer

Cons

politics

good place for learn

if you are new in your field then join this company, you will get chance to learn lost things and many software. you can also get good experience because they have mostly good projects.

Pros

end of month during meeting have lunch party

Cons

9 hors per day

Its a systmatic company

Aecom is a systematic company and its easy to work with them always.working with aecom is like that you are working with like family people.atmosphere of working is good.

Excellent

Excellent work culture. Good colleagues and management. Reputed projects and great team. Leading consultancy firm. Job security depends on the project and client.

Pros

Good environment

good work place

its a very good company. The management team HR team all are very helpful. If AECOM will give me another chance to join i will join immediately.Thanks AECOM

Productive, learning, enjoyable, sociable

Productive, initiative, resourcefulness, readiness, focus, management are fine with highest standard, workplace are good with proper workplace and faciitiies

Pros

birthday cake

Cons

long hours, weekend work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AECOM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AECOM