AECOM

AECOM

AECOM Employee Review

not at all

Well, I learn too much here particularly i work on bridge and underpass here in the project and get too much knowledge and technical information which is best for the rest of my carrier, apart from this i pass and fulfilled many ethical and anti corruption test. it is the best part of Aecom.

Pros

I attend annual parties in Aecom

Cons

Overall best

Same role

Good environment

1.one of the best company in consultant network, good policy , good benefit, salary is credited before salary date, i miss this company, because of project is completed .
Same role

Higher management is very professional

Higher management is very professional. Company policies are employee oriented. My salary is low because my designation is Inspector here, else salaries are comparable to other market competitors. Overall a great organisation.
Same location

productive and professional

Reputed Company with excellent management Much more experience on Civil Engineering Very peaceful and professional staff The hardest part is Closeout of the projects with the contractor's assigned by the Clients Professional reviews and annual get-togethers, Seminars. CPD events & lectures conducted by the superiors

Pros

Department get-togethers, CPD events

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AECOM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.4K