AECOM Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates183 reviews

Found 183 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,379 reviews

Intense working at Aecom

Stressful working environment, lots of overtimeSalary always paid on timeCan take leave daysMeet many different nationalities.Difficult to get payrise or promotion.

The best place I have worked in so far!

Simply a great place to work in for so many reasons:Amazing multinational teamsGreat work ethicsFlexible working hoursWorking on huge projectsManagement are very supportive and wonderful motivators

Everything is awesome

Dream come true. Everything is awesome.. environment is friendly and so much to learn.I love to work for this company.Fellows are cooperative always ready to help.

Supportive and friendly work place

What is the best part of working at the company?Professional and people oriented company. Would love to join back with them.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Nothing to note as it was a comfortable journey with AECOM.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Very comfortable and people orientedWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Work culture is good and stress would be expected as much as your job role requires.

Great place to work for

Flexible hours and great work life balance. Can work from home which is a bonus. They give you the opportunity to learn and grow. The only thing isn't great compared to some other companies is the pay.

AECOM insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Support from manager

Great place to work in

Thank you for the years of experience and learning. Never been so satisfied to work with thins wonderful individuals. Keep up the good work and hoping you for the best.

good company

A typical day at work can vary widely depending on the profession and industry. However, in a general sense, it often involves a mix of tasks, meetings, and collaborations with colleagues. It may also include problem-solving, decision-making, and continuous learning to adapt to changing circumstances.Management skills are crucial for effective leadership, including delegation, communication, and strategic planning. A successful workplace culture fosters teamwork, open communication, and a positive environment where employees feel valued and motivated.The hardest part of the job can be dealing with challenges and unforeseen obstacles that require quick thinking and adaptability. Managing work-life balance and handling stress are also significant challenges for many individuals.The most enjoyable part of the job is often the sense of accomplishment that comes from achieving goals and making a positive impact. Additionally, working with supportive colleagues and engaging in fulfilling tasks can contribute to job satisfaction and overall well-being.aecom at abu dhabi

Productive and fun place

Best place to grow your experience with good benefits. You will get all kind of training to build your future. Great management teams, staff friendly company

Good company

Good company to work with them,but the problem that you must have previous experience otherwise you will struggle, Aecom have mega projects which is good thing

Great to find out

It was great experience with AECOM, I learned and improved my self with the help of management. All departments people are very helpful and kindness I really appreciated.

Pros

E learning is free

Cons

8 hours

Didn't end up going there

Got an offer but didn't end up working there but from the interview and the HR procedure, seems like a great company to work for with diverse range of projects with a lot to learn from

good and healthy work envirment

AECOM is great organization which care about their employees and they give all respect and a family Envirmental .Employees of AECOM are very professional and well skilled.

Productive place and sometimes stressful, need to do submission every day , coordination with other colleagues and dissection is very helpful , it is a good place

Good company for working

AECOM is a pioneer company in the field, even if you have a good experience, you will having more with them.Team working at a very good condition, and all are respecting each other.

Professional life originated in AECOM

AECOM is the first company I started with and got my knowledge and experience in my career, hope to share my knowledge with my new partners in the new company.

Work place is good but stressful

Not balance in term of working task. Some are getting sick, your going to work to the limit everytime theres upcoming submission, no support from the line manager. You work in your own very hard the credit was only for the manager.

Productive and work oriented

I learnt a lot from aecom, the company it self is allowing you for many training opportunities will be reflected in taking different responsibilities and not only focusing on the job we hired for which is great for career path.

Pros

Trainings

Cons

Long hours, salary was low

It was good.

Aecom is a very best organization. There staff behavior and communication with employee is very good. And salary also giving on time.No chatting with any body and i will recommend everybody for this best organization. Far the safety also there rules are very good.

Good exposure as an intern

I had a really good time as an intern at AECOM and miss all the perks of being an employee there. Even as an intern I had a voice in meetings and such

it was fun working with Aecom

1. Very interesting typical day. giving lots of lessons to staff. 2.learned to be very competetive.3.Very good management 4. workplace culture was interesting and amusing. 5. making some director level staff learn how to execute a job. 6. Handing over a fully completed project.

Pros

No such promotions were entertained

Cons

Very long and stressful weekends.

Aecom

Over all good. I work there more then two years.The decision has been quite difficult for me because I truly have enjoyed the relationships I’ve built here.Once again I appreciate the opportunities I have been given at aecom and your professional technical guidance and support for making my period within the company a productive one. I have learnt a lot with regards to management and colleagues which’s I know will serve me well for the further.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AECOM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AECOM