ABC STORES

ABC STORES Employee Reviews

Productive and fun

What I learn from this work place is that you have to be able to have fun and interact with customers. It can be hard but you have to learn how to take it slow.

Pros

Teamwork

Cons

Short breaks

Not a Team Environment

Employees feel disconnected from the company’s mission and values. Ineffective leadership leads to poor decision making and unhappy employee. Does not encourage creativity or diversity of thought. Management is not supportive or approachable. Long hours.

Pros

Great customers, Employee discount

Cons

Poor Managers, No Teamwork, No support

Benefits and Pay

The benefits and pay were really good but drama seems to always be an issue managers can't deal with. There was always someone talking bad about another or people bringing personal problems in.

Buen ambiente de trabajo los jefes don buenos y relajados

Me gusto mucho trabajar en este lugar los jefes muy buenos . Las compañeras de trabajo también todas sociables y con buena actitud de ayudar a los nuevos. Obviamente cuando había que trabajar rápido y a Preston lo haciamos En general muy buen trabajo Me encanto trabajar en ABCGRACIAS POR LA OPORTUNIDAD

Enjoyable working days. The company offers great benefit, co-workers are great to work with, and the work was not stressful. Its an overall great company to work for.

Pros

Bonuses

Great part-time job for college students

I worked in the warehouse department back in 04-08 when I was going to college. I only worked the days when they really needed the workers. A typical week was pulling orders for the stores, building and wrapping pallets, offloading containers, inventorying items, and assembling gift bags. Working on saturdays was a must for part-timers. Saturdays wasn't so bad. It was only until 1100 am and work was simple, like assembling gift bags.

Pros

Pay was a dollar more than minimum wage. Discount on bus pass.

Cons

Repetitive work. Guys can't have beards.

Too much work No holiday off.

Good benefits. No fix schedule . You work all time schedule. Too much work no raise up . Good company to work great bemefits but its not a good place to work a lot of time can waste

Pros

Discounts

Cons

2 breaks

Normal retail

It was a regular retail job as a sales associate/warehouse organizer/stocking associate. Very fast paced at some locations. Pretty sure hard work is appreciated, but not expressed to employees.

Pros

Benefits, bonuses

Cons

Brown nose to move up

Produce clerk

● OverallABC is a good company to work at because they have profit sharing and good benefits. I would love to work for ABC again but I don’t drive and it’s hard for me to find a ride specially when I work at night.

How the employer really takes care of the associates

Well i have been working for ABC STORES for 9yrs nw.i have learn alot of challenging and complications of the company.we have to learn how to multi task and be able to work with timing.timing is evrything i have learn.the hardest part is having your own department.i deal with all appareal and tobacco dept.i gotta make sure i find time to get inventory n dead line before it reaches it.one thimg about ABC I llove is that the owners really do care and takes care of evry associate.we have GREAT beneb

Pros

When evry1 works as aTEAM

Cons

When gossip starts

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ABC STORES?

It was an okay job

The benefits were a good thing but the reasons why I left the management a two star was because the lack of a manager being professional towards co workers, And threatening to terminate. Wasn’t really a comfortable working environment because of the constant getting managers to there good side so that they won’t yell. But overall I love my co workers that are now my friends who I trust.

productive

Nice working environment for associates, good salary and there's always a room for growth. good bond with co-workers and managers. I had a good experience working.

I’ve always love to work at ABC because of the clean environments most of all Helping the customers at showing Aloha makes them feel like Home!

ABC stores is a great place to work. You get to meet some great people and make lasting friendships. Work environment can be stressful at times but that's retail for you. Management was great, they were always willing to listen to our suggestions or even our rants.And also it has Great Benefits!

Good

To start was a good job but the payment and the work environment is not too good. People working there is not to polite and they don’t have a culture.

Good

They could’ve done better with management when I was there but other than that, work and pay was alright. Schedule was fair and was walking distance..

Fast paced and hard working environment

Working at ABC STORE 510 was always busy yet manageable. The workplace culture was positive and all other associates were very hardworking and team players. Management was always on top of issues that needed to be resolved and sales. The most difficult part of the job was the annual inspections and inventory times.

ABC Stores

Excellent Employeer

ABC stores stikes a firm balance of company, employee, customer priorities. I was always treated fairly and my work was recognized. I was quickly promoted to full time when I demonstrated my ability to do the jobs well.

Pros

Cons

schedules could be difficult

Impressive family owned business

They offer a lot of great benefits and incentives and recognize good employees with different types of rewards. I started as a part-time employee with schedule restrictions and they worked to accommodate me. After a couple of years, I was encouraged to apply for management and got the promotion. They give you all the necessary training and tools for anyone to advance.

I am a hard worker with a pleasant personality

I would recommend ABC stores for work to anyone. There are great mentors and leadership. Everyone’s a team player and wants to meet the goals of the company. If you got great time management, that’s a plus.

Pros

Clean atmosphere and friendly staff

Cons

You need to be super fast paced

Busy environment

Company is very busy everyday. manager have their own favoritism (employees), not a fun enviroment to work. The only good about this company is that They have a good benefits, discounts,

Pros

healthcare

Cons

short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABC STORES. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ABC STORES