ABC Company

ABC Company Employee Reviews

Better than other companies

Collaborative atmosphere, no toxic competition. Multicultural work environment. Salary not the best but it is ok. Would recommend it as a starting point.

Pros

Free snacks

Cons

Long long hours

Product and great service

The best not company. Great pay. Atmosphere, boss. Team. Flexibility incredible. Team members are the best. Helping each other towards the best. Great

bad

not a good experience. One does not have the opportunity to learn at all. Seniors are not supportive and no work-life balance. Even the salary is not given on time

Alot of hours and make money there..

If you like to work alot it's the place to work for cause you work alot of hours so you'll have a great check..but of all its a good place to work for and also good people...

Productive fun olave

Productive fun place to work amazing company love working here top notch company fun company nice company great company talented company productive company

Fun

Good working there but they are still some issues. they to pay more attention to staff feedback in order to improve in service delivery.........yes is it very important.

I was concerned about wearing the mask because it made me sleepy while driving. I had a great group of middle/high school preteens and teens that followed directions. The company gave a Christmas and end of the year bonuses.

Middle of the road company

Middle of the road with every aspect. Don't expect great, and don't expect terrible. This review is pretty basic with without having much for expectations.

A typical day at work learn not a lot management is not good enough workplace culture is not good the hardest part is the working timing the most enjoyable part is leaving

Fantastic place to work!

Slightly concerned about our recession. Was hoping for advancement opportunity. However, extremely satisfied with my employment and will strive to excel thru our recent economic hurdle.

super

ras je n'ai rien à signaler de spécial j recommande

Fun

So the typical usual day at work is pretty relaxing and chilling. The things learnt are quite long which means that the learning curve is pretty steep.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Low pay

Good working environment. Good culture. Good managemnet. Management takes care of employees. Cooperative staff. Facilities good. Good infrastructure. Good staff

Good

Ok

Very energetic atmosphere.good work culture. Good to have a company like this where one can learn whatever he or she wanted ti be learn at foe longtime

ガッツ

ガッツでグッとくる職場です。時には感動、ギンギンにみなぎる熱い情熱とホットなハートでキュンとくる瞬間に超自分らしさを感じながら日々充実してました。

Pros

ハートにドキュンとくる

Cons

時に切なくなる

Cool

Experience great time learned a lot. First management experience networking extra benefits co workers and other airline employees great flixible hours

Fun and a great place- low pay

Low pay, great bosses, good work life balance, good place to start when coming into the job, the culture was great to come to work to everyday. Just don't expect much

Pay is not good

Benefits are great. Pay is not good. You have to WORK in this company. I don’t mind the work it’s the pay that makes me want to leave. Support from other managers helps.

Good place

ABC corp. is good company to work for. Company has nice people. ABC has good management. You can find great health insurance benefits. 401k and much more.

Summary

Good. Great management. Good pay. I loved that I had room for growth and was always treated fairly and kindly. Would work there again. Thanks! ABC Company.

Oui

Bien bienFlexible, avantageux, compensation,?heures

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABC Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ABC Company