ABC Company Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates8 reviews

Better than other companies

Collaborative atmosphere, no toxic competition. Multicultural work environment. Salary not the best but it is ok. Would recommend it as a starting point.

Pros

Free snacks

Cons

Long long hours

Good for work

Good for work and salary raise every year good life balance and good live policy and very good behaviour 5 day workingYearly bonus staff like family and management are good

Nothing I can say at the moment

Nothing I can say. Great culture, management is good. I don't know 3jat 3le3 yo say..have been working since 13 years and this company has mixed culture.

productive fun placee

good company, superb, amazing , magnificent century modern homes for the late response I was hired as well ❤️‍🩹 you po sa pag trying it out of my house and I will be

Good Place to work

Very good for work, employee beneficial personally and professionally.Totally very goodVery supportable staff and their professional attitude, personally supportable.

okyish

ok environment.gives lots of opportunities to grow. though salary and benefits is not that great when compared to the competitors. it is a decent atmosphere

not a bad place to start your career

good staff, good management , great experience , lot of exposure to the field and supportive employees.hard work can help progress in the company in the future.

Over all Summary

Best place to execute your expertise, have freedom to exhibit your ability by performance & results. Have long term goals which will improve and mobilizes the work force to follow the set system.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABC Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ABC Company
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?