3i Infotech

3i Infotech Employee Reviews

good

Best Company I have ever worked for... All of the Senior team, including the CEO are approachable, helpful, caring and work hard, nothing is too much trouble. ... I am lucky to be involved in such a forward thinking, ambitious company. I have really struggled to find any constructive criticism to write on this review.

Great learning place

It was great working there as a fresher but they lag on new technology and repeated work assigned ,they will not allow you to improve your knowledge further .

Pros

Supportive environment

Cons

No increment, over time work, no cab

Fun work place

Nice company no any issue about there management love to work again with this compay alway help staff in this problem and solve the problem very peaceful

Worked with 3i infortech for more than 2 yrs at site of NIC Punjab. It was team work, a lot of learning and gained good experience. Managed distt level IT infrastructure of National Informatics Centre,

Very Stressful

Not A Safe Place for females to work. No Growth especially for females. No consideration to your hard work. Long working hours. Stressful. Your commissions are not paid even after you’ve met your targets.

Thi is a good company job security save job and time to time salary not let

Thi is a good company job security save job and time to time salary not let but salary not enough for life balance this company salary it's very down 9000 only it's not right my experience this company is best

gud company

g00d company to work with, good work life balance. Decent Pay. Paid time off. Old technology stack. The company for backend developer. Decent leave policies

Pros

work life balance

Cons

Poor appraisals

Learned and enjoyed the work ambiance. Seniors and staff are really helpful. Would love to work at 3I infotech again. Awesome training programme and equal opportunities help to grow me a lot in 3I infotech.Regards

All good

All good , nice company to work, good for beginners There is a good leadership team in place. They have a small company, collaborative culture . .

Itz good

Itz good to work with team. Environment is good and employees are helpful. Not much of the stress. I am getting good knowledge as am work on pro*c language

Na

3i infotech is a good company. 3i infotech management also good. Work environment is also good. Salary hike is not as per current market. Its a better for fresher.

Good

Good very good wonderful and outstanding environment to represent yourself and a significant environment to grew up your with advanced techniques and features.

Job security

This company have many benefits only if you are on the permanent pay roll. Otherwise, the don't value you. They have right to dismiss you whenever they feel like . They don't have job security until and unless you are not into 3i infotech.

Productive and fun workplace

I have been working here for almost 4 years . The organization has high growth potential and long term vision in future. There is a lot of scope for personal growth and free hand is given if you deserve to be above the crowd from others among the rest.

Poor Management and career growth and opportunities

Poor Management and career growth and opportunities. There is very much uncertainty regarding contracts end date. Management don't have transparency and don't have employee welfare programs.

non technical people can join.

career growth will be there for freshers. on that time i'm pursueing mca. night shifts helped me alot. so who are initially joined for that this company is good.

the hardest part of the job

I working on this company interesting problems - comfortable and encouraging work environment and my team members also support. this company's workplace culture.

3i infotech is a good mnc company

3i management cultures is very good and all Engineers and projects manager support friendly and many technology and updated softwares use by company for our project benefit.

Productive and Fun Workplace

Good Staff. Cooperative HR. Lots of other activities apart from work which keeps employee energized and motivated towards their work. Had a great experience in terms of job opportunities.

Poor Management and career growth and opportunities

Productive and Good learning experience

Perfect opportunity to learn. Friendly Atmosphere to work. Best employee and Managers to Guide. Better Onsite Opportunity. Better Job Security. Perfect Work life Balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 3i Infotech. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• 3i Infotech