3i Infotech logo
3i Infotech

3i Infotech

3i Infotech Employee Review

This being my first full time job in UAE , had good experience and learning experience. Friendly atmosphere. Suitable for freshers to enhance their skills.It is a good experience to work for MNC which is in market for many years

Same location

Senior Consutalnt at 3i-Infotech Ltd

As a senior consite consultant, i was interacting with all the customers related to the technical,functional and support related issues and coordinating with backend team to provide the soultion. In 3i , i was supporting nealy 400+ customers with varous modules like Payroll, Inventory, Fixed Asset, Genreal Ledger, Purchase etc and i recieved the Best Employee Of the Year for my outstanding performance.

Very Stressful

Not A Safe Place for females to work. No Growth especially for females. No consideration to your hard work. Long working hours. Stressful. Your commissions are not paid even after you’ve met your targets.

good

Best Company I have ever worked for... All of the Senior team, including the CEO are approachable, helpful, caring and work hard, nothing is too much trouble. ... I am lucky to be involved in such a forward thinking, ambitious company. I have really struggled to find any constructive criticism to write on this review.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 3i Infotech. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• 3i Infotech